Chapter 1

Today is the day we all gather together in my humble abode. Today, exactly this day, 14 years ago, we graduated from high school. I remember it as if it was yesterday, walking across the stage, shaking Principal Stump's hand, the Vice Principal McDougall's, before going off. Flashes blinding my path as my parents rush to take pictures from the close seats they had. So annoying. It was all so annoying, high school was the worst time of my life, and I never want to go back. The only real reason I'm bringing them here is to set out my revenge. It's the only way I can be completely satisfied with what happened.

I walked across the foyer and turned to my wonderful 3 story house, making sure the chandelier was dusted, the floor was swept and all my pictures were down. I didn't need anyone getting suspicious of me. *insert an evil laugh.* even you. Yeah you, the one reading this, hoping to god I tell you my name, or you'll find some sort of hint to who I am. Silly reader. No. I shall never reveal who I am until the final end. When they're all dead and I mysteriously vanish to my vacation home. That'll be when I reveal who I am. Until then, we'll carry on with what I need done.

"Jeffree, I need you to make sure those wires are hooked up and that the men are ready for my cue." I told him and he batted his eyelashes, smiling.

"Of course." He said, going over to the door.

"Make sure you and all the other servants are gone by midnight tonight." I told him, and he nodded. I needed to make sure that they weren't anywhere near here so the others wouldn't be able to blame them. There was no need to blame anyone who's innocent. They're delightful people and they're the only ones I've known in all my years, I needed them here by my side, but not tonight. Besides, if they're here, who knows what everyone would do to them if they suspect them.

I went to the door and watched as everything was going as planned, all the wires were being hooked up correctly, all systems correctly secured. I was very proud of myself, plotting and planning everything so carefully and delicately, it was bound to be fool proof. No one will know my name or hear of me again, it'll be like I've disappeared off the earth forever. That's exactly what I want, what I need. I checked my watch, it being 10:47am. Just a few more hours and they'll start showing up surely. But it'll be time for me to pack my bags and have most of them all sent off to my vacation home while the other couple stay with me. I needed a way to not draw any attention to me, of me having no bags they'd surely be suspicious.

I needed to fit in as much as I could. I walked back into the house, slowly ascending up the stairs and going towards my room. Looking along the walls and dragging my hands along the wooden covering and smiling to myself as I saw a little piece of writing. It was small letters, ones from my childhood, the initials of an old nickname I use to have. This could possibly used as evidence which is exactly why i took out my small pick knife and carved new letters. I smiled and looked back at it from afar and was satisfied, continuing up the stairs. This was going to be an interesting weekend, full of endless outcomes and possibilities.

So many surprises everyone that comes here tonight are in for, and I think that's what's going to be the most fun thing about the few nights here. There's so many things that could happen, but even I didn't know which traps would get triggered first. I didn't know which person was going to trigger those traps, but I did know what would happen to the body that dared to touch those traps. I carefully stepped over the top step, looking up and seeing the sequence of knives aimed for the staircase and smiled to myself. Too bad the person who encounters this, won't be as lucky to notice the simple trigger marks. And by that, I mean to notice that I had a very unique set of signs that told me where all my traps were.

I had each trapped signaled with a small dot of green, for my favorite color, and when I see that green, I know where it is. I did this because out of all these traps that I've had set up about and around this house, how else am I supposed to know when I'm near one. The green is actually just a small dot, maybe as big as a speck, for example, the speck from Horton Hears a Who. It's about that small, and I'm not saying I'm an elephant or anything, but my vision is good enough to see it. I've also had surgery in my eye for my temporary blindness from what seemed or was supposed to be a prank. Those bastards thought it would be funny to throw tear gas at me while I was in the locker room for PE.