Chapter 13

*Josh's P.O.V*

Everyone had dissipated off into their rooms after what happened with Tony. Mike said he would take care of everything, so it left no reason for us to try to stay up. I was sitting in my room, trying to go to sleep, but honestly, it was pretty hard to when Gerard was sitting around piecing together his drawings. They were all over the floor, he was starting to hand some on the wall, and honestly it was creeping me out. He had all these weird monsters and alien things drawn out, and i just couldn't stay in there. I had tried to ignore them and go to sleep, but he wouldn't turn the light off. He just kept telling me everytime I asked that he needed to work on his new comic book.

I had decided to just get on my phone and try to start looking through my phone at my pictures. My princess of the dead and I on small dates, her with our babies, the doggies we had, and the cute little videos she would record. I missed her, and I wish there was some way that I could talk to her. I wanted her here with me, and I wish she would have been able to come, and it pained me to be away from her. I started to make myself sad with the feeling of lonesomeness and the thought of missing her. I climbed out of the bed, carefully stepping my way through Gerard's pictures and going to the door.

"I'm going to go walk around." I told him as I opened the door.

"Don't care." He answered back, and I rolled my eyes, walking out and closing the door behind me.

I decided to just start to open the doors randomly, searching for anything entertaining. The hallway was clear, and no one seemed to be up, so it wouldn't hurt. I opened the first door, looking inside and seeing Vic fast asleep, with Kellin sleeping on his chest. I closed the door and went to the one across the hall from it, seeing Oliver on the floor. He was curled into a ball and Patty was lying on the bed with his back facing the door. Apparently Mike's room was next, and he was sitting in a chair that was positioned in the corner of the room. He was watching Hannah, Erin, and Alysha sleep in the big bed. I noticed then that this was the master bedroom that they were sleeping in, and he turned to me.

"What?" He asked, his voice monotone.

"I-I'm just checking rooms to see if everyone's okay." I lied a little. "Are you not going to sleep?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"Not sleepy, are you?" He questioned back and I shook my head.

"Gerard won't let me sleep." I told him truthfully and he nodded, turning his attention from me to the girls again.

"You know, I wish it would have been me." He said in an almost hushed tone. "I've been friends with him for 23 years. You know? We've been together for nearly all our lives." He said and put his head down, shaking it. "I feel like I've lost myself." He said, and I honestly didn't know what to say. Anything I say could possibly make things worse. I looked at the girls, all them seeming to be bunched up together.

"How are the girls?" I asked and he sighed.

"Erin just went to sleep actually." He said. "She couldn't stop crying, and she was breathing so raggedly I was sure she was going to pass out. In fact, I think that's what she did. I made Alysha go to sleep, she slept in my lap for a while and I just laid her down. All Hannah wants to do is sleep." He explained and i nodded. "These girls have been through so much man." He said.

"Especially Erin. Her and Tony actually introduced me to Alysha. We went on a double date and it was more of a blind date for me, but it was the best one I've ever been on. And I think him everyday for that. He gave me my first tattoo." He said, holding up the palm to show me the tattoo. "You know, they've actually told me a thousand times how they've met, but for the first time, when she told me tonight, I actually listened." He said and I knew there was some deep regret there.

"How'd they meet?" I asked and he sighed, sitting up and back against the chair.

"They were at a Star Wars convention, and he actually tried to cut in front of her. He was trying to meet the director before he went on lunch break for an hour. She caught him, and made him move back, and he asked could he stay with her. Some huge guy was behind him and was going to fight him until she lied and said he was her boyfriend. He called me immediately afterwards and said he'd found the love of his life and the woman he would marry. He had called to tell me that he wanted me to be the best man." He said and began to cry, covering his face with his hands.

I didn't know what to do, and I was hesitant before going inside and walking over to him. I had never purposely been this close to Mike because in the past he had been mad at me. He had a thing against me because I played with a frog we were dissecting in science and got some of the juices from the frog on him. I went to the chair he was in and gently started to pay his back.

"Its going to be okay." I told him, not really knowing what else to say besides the usual. "Uh, why don't you try to get you some rest? Okay?" I said and he shook his head, taking his shirt and hiding his face, so he can wipe away his tears.

"I'm fine." He said and I shook my head.

"No, you get you some rest and I'll come back to check on you. Okay?" I asked and he nodded, getting up and creeping to the bed like a zombie. He climbed in though, laying behind Alysha who was on the edge, and wrapping his arms around all three girls. They moved a little closer, and Alysha moved into his chest and I sighed, going back towards the door and walking out. I softly closed his door and started back towards the other doors. Frank and Bret were both sleeping in their separate beds, so I didn't bother them. Alex and Juliet were asleep, Juliet having the only bed in the room while Alex slept on the floor. Ashley and Andy were in one bed, Andy holding on to Ashley as they both slept and Onision was on the other. I was surprised he was sleeping, but no so much when I saw he was facing the direction of Andy and Ashley, keeping an eye on them. I was nearing one of the few last doors before it was opened and I was bumped into by a giggling Pamela and Austin. They were both running out of the room, more so than him because she was trying to keep from being tickled. After bumping into me, they stopped and smiled at me.

"How are you guys so energized?" I asked, having them shrug.

"I slept for an hour." Pamela said and Austin chuckled.

"Yeah, we live off no sleep practically. But we're going to make breakfast for everyone, well I'm going to watch. Do you want to join?" Austin asked, inviting me and I shrugged.

"Um, sure. I'll come, just I'm checking up on people, making sure everyone's okay. I'll be down in a bit." I told them and they nodded, Pamela going down the stairs.

"Okay, well meet you down here bud." Austin said, hitting my shoulder playfully and I nodded. I went over towards the last door, opening it to find Ronnie, Chris, and Ricky.

"No, we need to figure out what's going on. Did he jump, or what? Did you-" Chris was asking Ronnie before Ronnie noticed me, making Chris look back. Ricky was on the bed, laying on his back and sat up when he heard them stop talking. Their eyes were all on me, I suppose waiting for some type of explanation.

"Um, I-I was just checking on-" I tried to speak.

"Don't come in here. Get out." Ronnie said sternly and I obeyed, leaving out.

"Sorry." I said before closing the door and starting to run down the stairs. I didn't like when people were mad at me or would point me out for something I did. I did careless things, that was my downfall, but I didn't mean to do them. I really didn't. When I got down to the end of the stairs, I was just behind Austin and Pamela who were still playing and kissing each other. I followed behind them, going where they were going. He started to dance with her, spinning her out, and then in, dipping her and making her laugh. She pulled away from him and started to skip towards the kitchen door. As soon as it opened, there was a swooshing sound, and an arrow pierced her neck. Her not being able to truly talk, just gagging, before falling down into Austin's arms.