Chapter 24

Merry Christmas Eve!!!!

-

*Kellin's P.O.V.*

"No one is allowed to leave their rooms. They have bathrooms in them, and there's food in the hall. So there should be no one roaming the house." Chris announced loud enough to wake me up and I stirred in Vic's arms. I turned around to face him, seeing him still sleeping and I gently touched his face, making him kiss my wrist and open his eyes.

"What's been going on?" I asked him and he yawned sleepily.

"People are still dying apparently, Bret just died. And they're making us stay in our rooms, but there's food in the hall. And Ricky said that when you wake up, that we could go downstairs to get some water if you wake up and there isn't any." Vic explained and I nodded before yawning.

"I want food." I told him and he nodded before sitting up and stretching.

I admired him a bit, his nice toned, shirtless body, before he got up and I laid there, watching as he went to the door. I decided to do the same, get up, because he was probably hungry himself. I would have noticed if he left, which he didn't so he must not have eaten. I didn't stretch, just simply got out the bed and walked over to Vic who was sitting in the middle of the doorway. It wasn't until I get there that I noticed why, all the food was stretched out as if on a long table. I sat down beside him and Ricky was standing at the top of the stairs.

"Glad to see you're awake." He told me and he gave a small smile.

"What have I missed? What's going on?" I asked him and he shrugged, looking at everyone who was still standing outside.

"I think that someone's set up traps that we've been triggering." He said and everyone seemed to gasp or murmur about it. I looked to see Onision talking to Alex.

"I knew we were in our own little elimination video game." Onision commented.

"See, I'm not the only one who was thinking that!" Ricky pointed out and Austin held on to Hannah.

"So what? Are we just going to stay in our rooms?" He asked and Chris shrugged.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because we have three people and my drawings in one room." Gerard said, peeking past Austin and Hannah.

"Well, everyone needs someone in a room with them, so sorry." Chris said and I wanted to spit at him I hated him so much.

"So, is this food for everyone?" I asked and Ricky nodded.

"Yeah, we've all ate already, and so after you two eat, we're going to start portioning it all." Ricky explained and I nodded, looking at all the food.

I took one of the easy to open cans of fruit cocktail and started to pick out the fruit and eat them. Vic was busy eating graham crackers, even though there were some weenies he could've eaten. I suppose that even during the most frightening time of our life, he was still going to be vegetarian for me. I had made him become vegan with me when we first began to date, but then he couldn't handle it, so we both just went vegetarian. He noticed me watching him eating and turned to me and smiled. I smiled back at him and took a bite of the pineapple that was in my hand and he leaned forward and kissed me. I noticed him steal one of my fruits that he threw up and caught in his mouth.

"You could've asked." I told him and he smiled.

"I know, but this was more fun." He said with a small smile and gave me a bite of his graham crackers. I bit into it, and started chewing it before I started back to eating my own fruit. It was actually pretty peaceful sitting here and just enjoying his company. Any other times when we had dates or would eat, I wouldn't really worry about this, just what would happen afterwards, but right now I didn't want it. I started to pick at my fruit before stuffing them in my mouth and I could hear Vic chuckle.