Chapter 11

*Chris's P.O.V.*

Honestly, I don't know what the hell I just witnessed. Here it was, the perfect guy, with the perfect life, even the most beautiful wide, but there he was kissing someone else. Holding another guy in his arms and crying at their death, all the while his wife was standing next to him. He didn't even try to run after her, which is the disappointing thing, he just stayed there. Him and his lover, both bloody and against the wall. I watched Ronnie go up the stairs and pull him away, Oliver covering his face in sadness and embarrassment. Hannah stood around, wanting to probably die of shame as she bit the inside of her lip.

Everyone was just staring at Oliver, no one really knew what to do and Ronnie was too busy looking at Josh's body that was plastered against the wall. Oliver slowly descended down the stairs and went to Hannah, but she looked away from him, going towards Patty who welcomed her with open arms. I could tell that Oliver wanted to say something, to do something, but he just couldn't bring himself to do so. I looked at Ronnie who was now staring down at me and I was still holding Ash. He was looking for some type of help, an idea, but I didn't have anything to offer.

I just wanted to stay here with Ash at this point, because if f.ucking Mike didn't call my name I would have been still talking to her. But I can't help but to feel that maybe she would have still excused herself to go to the rest room. I looked down at her pale face, her red and black hair that she had, made her so beautiful. I was the first to call her Mrs. Harley Quinn, because she was so obsessed with batman and every year we went as the joker and Harley Quinn. She got it because of me, and she truly was the love of my life, and if it weren't for us being separated when we went off to college, I'd still have her. I felt a tear go down my face, and I looked up at Ronnie who was confused, but seemed to get an idea of what he needed to do.

"Okay, so we all just need to stay calm." Ronnie said calmly to everyone, trying to make them feel better.

"Dude, you know that's 7 bodies right?" Mike asked obnoxiously, and Gerard hit him and he looked like a child who didn't understand what they did wrong.

"Thanks Mike, not what I was wanting. Anyways, yes as Oliver said and even now, we are all tired. We're tired and this is just, another accident." He said and everyone was about to comment before he speaks up again. "Look, we can't figure out what's happening when we're all scared, when we're all tired. We've survived the night," he said, pointing to the breaking sun and everyone took a look behind them, then back at him. "and now all we have to do is get some rest, get refreshed. If you guys want to go out and try to find help, you'll be able to in the day. We can find some food, whatever. Just, how are we going to get anything accomplished when we're all paranoid and tired?" He asked ad no one said anything.

I started to watch the subtle movements of everyone, as they all nodded in understand at what Ronnie was saying. They all seemed to agree and I watched Oliver who was looking at Hannah with his wet eyes and even tried to come towards her. He tried but Patty made him move away, and Oliver fought some to get her, no one else noticing. He pushed Patty back and tried to talk to Hannah, but she pushed him away. Him stumbling back and making her come towards him and slap him. That got everyone's attention, even Ronnie's who touched his face almost as if it was him getting slapped.

"Okay, so why don't we just go ahead and get everyone situated. I'll make sure this is taken care of, and you all just go get some rest." Ronnie said.

"I'm not going in the room with him, I need a new room." Hannah announced, looking enraged at Oliver.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't meant to." He said softly, and she crossed her arms, not hearing it.

"You can have me and Chris' room, we won't be going in for a while." Ronnie told her and she nodded, everyone starting to go upstairs. Mike looked around at us 2 as Ricky stayed and Mike asked him a question and he pointed to Patty. Him nodding and then grabbing ahold of Alysha's arm before she went up the stairs.