Chapter 12

*Kellin's P.O.V.*

I was caught in my sleep, warmed by Vic's arms, and I wanted to sleep in his arms forever. I cuddled more into his chest and felt him breathing against my forehead, hearing his heart beat in my sleep. It was absolutely hypnotizing, and I was so enraptured by it, and wanted nothing more. It wasn't until I was awaken by him getting up from the bed, his arms leaving me cold and I woke up. Watching him put on his pants, and rushing to do so, and I could hear the opening of doors and running.

"W-what's going on? Come back to bed." I told him, rubbing my eyes and he picked his shirt up from the floor and my pants, throwing them to me.

"Something's happened." He said, tossing me my shirt and I didn't want to get ready.

"Just leave it alone, come back to bed." I told him, crossing my legs and he sighed, shaking his head.

"No, I need to see what's happened. Come on." He told me and I groaned before starting to get dressed myself.

He stayed put, waiting impatiently for me to get dressed and when I did, he opened the door and started walking out. I rushed after him, taking his hand and we walked through the hall, seeing everyone. They crowded the halls, and we had to find some way through them, reaching a door and seeing Alysha and Erin on the floor. Alysha was holding on to Erin as they both cried.

"What's wrong? What happened?" Vic asked them, them looking up, but Erin couldn't mutter the words, just cry more.

"It's Tony." Alysha said, only making things worse for Erin, and she started back to comforting her.

Vic started to jog towards the room and I followed, holding on to his hand. He tried to let it go, speeding up, but I wouldn't let go, speeding up with him and coming to an abrupt stop at Mike. He was walking towards the balcony slowly, looking at Chris with careful eyes. I squeezed Vic's hand to let him know I was still here, but he didn't hold on to my hand at all. We slowly started to walk towards the balcony after him, watching as he peered over and then balled his fist. I knew what was happening, it was another one of his temper tantrums, and Vic saw it too.

He took a step back as Mike moved from the balcony towards the room, passing us and slightly bumping Vic. He started to pace the room, seething and holding his head, trying to calm himself. It didn't take long before he lost it and went towards the wall, punching it violently. It only took two punches before his fist went right through it and he went to the next spot on the wall. Throwing punches until there was 4 holes in the wall. Mike was about to punch the wall again before he stopped mid-air, leaning on the wall. His forehead was against it and he broke down and began to cry, slapping the wall with his palm over and over until he slowly fell down against the wall.

I looked at Vic who was just as horrified as me, starting to make his way to the balcony and looking over it. I did the same, seeing what they both saw, Tony laying flat on the ground, his back to us all. I quickly looked away and buried my head in Vic's chest, clutching his shirt. I just felt the need to be near him, to think that Erin, Alex, and somehow Oliver, lost the people that were most important to them. I didn't want to lose Vic, I didn't and I wasn't planning on losing him anytime soon. I followed Vic, staying in his chest and hearing him as he apologized to Mike who seemed to ignore it.

"Mike, look we're both sorry, and we just want to be here for you. I-I'm your brother. Please don't shut me out like you did last time." Vic begged and pleaded, and I moved from Vic's chest to look at Mike.

"I'm sorry Mike." I told him and he sniffled, looking to the both of us and stood up.

I moved from Vic and watched him as he hugged Mike, seeing him pat his brothers back that it's okay. When they pulled away, I was taken by surprise when Mike hugged me, but I didn't say or do anything about, just hugged him back and have him a small smile. Vic nodded a little at me and I went back to his arms, watching Mike and wrapping his arms around me.