Chapter 10

*Oliver's P.O.V.*

Hannah clutched on to my shirt, her face in my chest as I stared at the body. Everyone covered their eyes and I just couldn't handle the thought of another person dying. This wasn't what was suppose to be happening, and it wasn't long before Josh was at the door, along with Chris. Chris had ran, and stopped dead in his tracks when he saw what happened and couldn't move. He tried to talk, but he only seemed to mouth words, nothing coming out audible. I knew how much it probably hurt him, considering the fact that he did still love her and I knew he did.

"H-how did this happen?" Josh asked from the door and I shrugged, looking back to Chris. He was slowly making his way towards her body and bending down slowly before he even got to it.

"S-she had to pee." He whispered loud enough so I could hear.

The first audible words he's said since he walked into the house. Everyone stood aside and watched him approach her, Mike, Ricky, and Ronnie running in. They had been outside doing something and they're the reason Chris went outside. They stood there like us all and just watched on, saying nothing at all. Chris had practically walked on his knees to her, picking her up by her head and carefully sitting it in his lap. I looked to see Andy comforting Ashley as he cried into his chest. Besides Chris, Ashley seemed the most affected by it, while everyone was just in shock.

"What the f.uck is going on in this place?" Chris yelled out suddenly, making Hannah jump and I touched the back of her head lightly. "This is the 6th f.ucking person somethings happened to. Now somebody has to know what the hell is going on!" He yelled even louder and no one said anything. All the girls were standing around with their eyes shielded or looking down, and the guys didn't say anything. I watched his eyes start to glisten over and he caressed her face before going to her belly, touching it fondly.

"She would have been a great mom." He whispered, and started to cry.

"Are there neighbors here?" Juliet asked and no one really knew, so no one really spoke up and she looked shocked. "What the hell, we could have went and got help." She said, starting to go to the door, but Bret stopped her. He grabbed ahold of her upper arm and pulled her from the door.

"There are woods for miles, didn't you see that when you came here? If there are neighbors, it won't be for a least a couple of miles from here." He told her and she whimpered a little and pulled from his grip.

"Well if we don't anything, we might as well all die." She remarked.

"No, we're not going to." Chris said and I looked from Juliet to him, she not replying. "Austin, do you think we can get the baby?" Chris asked, changing the subject and he shook his head

"Not unless you have the highest quality medical equipment." He told him and Chris frowned.

"Can't we just cut it out and try to take care of it?" Pamela asked and he shook his head, and then walked towards Ash and Chris.

"How many months was she?" He asked and he shrugged, trying to think and wiping his eyes.

"Uh, I don't know, 4 or 5." He answered and Austin sighed.

"Only if she was in the third trimester would we be able to just take the baby. By the third trimester, it would be fully developed enough to survive without depending on her. At this point, the baby needs all her nutrients still, and without her, it's already good as dead." He said bluntly, and Chris sighed, wiping his eyes again, nodding.

"Well, we just have to carry out the body." Ricky said and Chris sent him a glare, making him disappear into the background.

"What are we going to do? Are all of us just going to die?" Alysha asked, starting everyone to freak out.