Chapter 5

*Ashley's P.O.V.*

You know, it is getting really irritating being here the same as Andy, especially when you have someone like Kellin all over him. Kellin never really liked me in high school, especially when he was the first to find out that I was gay. He held that against me for the longest, even threatened to tell everyone at our school. I know I'm making a big deal about it and all, but that's only because it wasn't socially acceptable during the time we were in high school. The thing that I don't really understand is that if Kellin knew he'd lose everything when he came out, why not bring someone down with him?

He stood there close to Andy and Vic and it was like high school all over again, except the girls back then were now these guys. I hated the fact that Andy was close to Kellin and if we were still together, then I'd have him here by me and that would just tear Kellin to pieces. It would kill him so much inside and that's what I want, I want him to hate me as much as I hated him all those years. And that's what I wanted from him right now, and I knew that it could happen obviously. Andy chose to go with me even though Kellin came out first and they had been best friends. Andy proposed to me, even married me and all those firsts that came with me and him, Kellin would never get them.

Kellin would always fall under second place against me in Andy's heart. It was just something I was so sure of and the reason being is because at this very moment, Andy has two choices. He has the choice to look at Kellin and talk to Kellin, or he could be standing there, looking at me and watching me with careful eyes. He's been seeming to watch me, even when I think he wouldn't be, and why is that? Especially when Kellin's hanging around him all the time. Kellin has always wanted something that wasn't his, that belonged to someone else, and that's why he's so destined to stay near Andy. It makes you wonder who Vic belonged to before Kellin even got with him.

I watched Andy watch me and it was slightly uncomfortable to endure, especially when it was cold, but they were still debating on whether or not we should go in the house. I sighed and looked around the crowd, holding on to my cold body before I went out of the middle of the crowd and around it. I went into the large house and looked around the threshold, debating with myself internally and then deciding this is what I wanted before I walked further in. I saw my bags that were still stationed by the staircase and that's where I went, opening my suitcase and looking for some warmer clothes. I could hear everyone else mumble before coming in also, and I felt a small touch on my shoulder. I turned around, seeing Andy kneel down beside me with a slight smile and looked down at his hands before looking at me.

"Um, I kind of brought a few of my sweatshirts if you want one." He told me and I thought about it, looking into his eyes and then happening to see Kellin looking at us. I pretended not to see him though and let out a small smile and nodded a little, zipping up my suitcase.

"Uh, yeah. That would be nice." I told him and he smiled, standing up and holding his hand out to me and taking me over to his suitcase. I bent down and watched him dig throughout his suitcase and wait for him to take it out. It seemed to be taking him a while, but eventually he pulled it out and I gladly took it.

"Uh, thanks." I said, smiling a little and standing up straight. He smiled and nodded.

"No problem." He said and watched me as I slowly backed away and left, and I had a feeling he was still looking at me. I bent down to get my bathroom necessities and turned to see him looking at me with an adoring smile and I shook my head to hide and cover my blushes. I turned around, seeing Balz come into the house with Hannah, and she was wearing Oliver's jacket, looking around inside. Hannah came over to me, standing there slightly scared.

"Have you seen Oliver?" She asked and I shook my head, starting to look around, the same as her before the door opened. Oliver came in and she ran towards him, throwing her arms around him. "I thought something happened to you." She said.