Chapter 15

*Ashley's P.O.V.*

Andy had said that we should have followed Oliver, but honestly, I know that he was regretting it. We had been lagging a little, due to the fact that I was still sleepy and so was he, but after Oliver woke us up, and the scene we just saw, we followed him. But now, I'm sure he was regretting it for the simple fact that here we were, staring down at his ex with a knife through her heart. She had been just standing in front of us, and when she jumped at the knifes impact, we moved aside. We had watched her fall and were now staring at her as she started to bleed out.

"I-I, I don't know how that happened." Oliver stuttered, sliding against the wall by the opening of the small hall and looking down at Juliet. "I-it's was coming right after me, a-and now, it should have been me." He said simply, looking at her with wide eyes. She was still coughing up blood and I covered my eyes, hiding in his chest and starting to cry.

"Andy, I need you to try to sit her up. M-maybe we can save hers. Ashley, go upstairs and get my sew kit. Just, Andy apply pressure around the wound, don't ease up make sure you prop her head up so she'll stop choking." He moved me from his arms and he immediately went down to her, but I was stunned. One at the fact that he let me go for her, and that he was willing to save her after the hell she put us through. I didn't want my legs to move, and I wasn't going to move, until Andy looked back at me.

"Ashley, go!" He said, and I hesitated before doing as he said and going, running up the stairs. When I got midway, I started to hit the wall, banging my hand against it.

"Hey, get up. Everyone get up!" I yelled, going to Austin's room and looking around inside. I didn't see any type of sewing kit, or any clue as to where it was. I saw his medical bag though, and I opened it to see his first aid kit, and I was sure it had to be in here. I picked it up and started out the room, passing Patty and Bret, seeing as they were the only two who listened to me.

"Why do we have to wake up? It's 8 in the morning, I don't have time for this s.hit." Bret asked, rubbing his eyes and ruffling his hair.

"Take this to Austin, and it's Juliet and Pamela." I said, passing them as they went down the stairs.

I went from room to room, waking everyone up and telling them to come downstairs, but no one seemed to want to come down. Especially Frank who had a pillow over his face, not listening to me at all. I went inside, shaking him and taking the pillow from his face, seeing his eyes were nearly glued open and I jumped back in horror. I didn't know what to do, i stood there stunned until it began to creep me out.

"Andy!! Andy!!!" I screamed louder, going down the halls and rushing down the stairs. He appeared at the bottom of the stairs and I didn't hesitate before jumping the last three and landing in his arms.

"What's wrong? Ashley, what's wrong baby?" He asked, holding me and rubbing my back and the back of my head as I cried into his shoulder.

"Frank." I said, it was slightly muffled, and drowned out by my crying.

"Sank?" He asked and I shook my head, sitting up.

"No, it's Frank. He's, he's dead. His eyes were open, and, please do something." I told him and everyone seemed to look at me as I spoke the words, and Andy started up the stairs. Making me kick and cry harder against him, trying to get down. "No, no please don't take me back up there, please?" I begged. I was scared out of my wits, because whoever killed him could still be in there. They could very well have been in there, or maybe I ran them out.

"Ashley, shh. I'm sure he's sleeping." Andy tried to comfort me, holding on to me like I was a small child as I cried in his shoulder.

When we got to the top, I buried my head in his neck as he walked, knowing what was coming up, and I absolutely didn't want to see it. He was rubbing my back, but that wasn't helping at all. I have had it with staying in this death motel, and I'm terrify of what's to come. I'm done with being here and I want to go home, I want to lay in my bed, I want to not worry about anyone dying. I knew Andy was in the room when he stopped walking, but it made it even more scarier when he bent down and I moved up more in his arms, not wanting him to touch the body and me. I heard him sigh and try to pull me down, but I whimpered.