Chapter 2

*Now, I want you guys to know that this will be in numerous character's point of views in order for you guys to not know who the killer truly is. Sadly, I'm only putting it into about 5 character's point of views throughout this entire story and at the end, when the character is going to be revealed, the remaining characters will get a say in what's been going on. So, just so you guys know who the narrators are, or point of views the story will be told in, I'll tell you who they will be so you guys will have an idea of what character line up there is. Out of the 31 characters there are, here's 5 of them.

•Kellin Quinn

•Josh Balz

•Oliver Sykes

•Ashley Purdy

•Tony Perry

Now, don't rule these people out as being the killers, just because I've listed them. I actually made a spinner thing almost similar to the one in twister and it landed on these people. Trust me, if it were up to me, I would have chose some different people, but I felt like it would have gave away the killer. Anyways, I don't want to hold you guys up from reading, so on to chapter 2.

-

*Kellin's P.O.V.*

"Vic, hurry up. You said you packed last night." I yelled at him from downstairs.

"Just one minute, I can't find my wallet." He yelled back at me and I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Check your back pocket on the left side." I told him, remembering that that's where he's kept it for years. And I mean years, he has a indent in that exact pocket on all his jeans and I should know, I have to wash them all. I stood at the door, patiently waiting for him and he appeared in the hallway with a smile and 3 suitcases. One of mine, and two of his, coming over to me and kissing my cheek.

"Thank you, that's why I keep you around. I'd lose my own head of it weren't attached to my shoulders." He said and I rolled my eyes, opening the door.

"Of course you would." I told him and picked up my other two suitcases I had. Me and Vic were planning on going to a 4 day festival after we left the reunion, so we needed to pack plenty. Of course with him being the guy he was, he barely packed anything and I had packed nearly all my things. I picked up my bags and walked out of the door of our place, going down the steps and walkway towards our car. Vic closed the door and came jogging down the stairs after me with an excited grin on his face.

"It's going to be so good getting to see everyone again, especially Mikey. I've missed seeing him since he didn't come by for the fourth." He told me, going to the trunk and opening it and piling our suitcases in.

"I know, but don't you think that maybe Mike just, I don't know, he's so...." I stopped myself before I could go on. Vic was very protective over his little brother, especially when he got arrested a couple of years ago. Mike was always innocent in Vic's eyes, so it wasn't very surprising that when he got arrested for rape that Vic defended him. Even went as far to bail him out I must say.

"Look, I know Mike isn't the best person, but cut him some slack, he is my baby brother." He told me and I nodded.

"No need to remind me." I muttered some, and he gave me his look of annoyance and I just sat my bags down and went to get in the car.

Vic has always been picky about how everyone treated his baby brother, ever since Mike skipped a grade in school and got picked on for it, Vic has been at his rescue. I loved Vic, I did, but he needs a definite reality check when it comes to his baby brother. He finished packing the trunk with all our luggage and came around to the front of the car to get in. I looked out the window as he started the car, watching everything move from my sight as he backed up. When he turned on the road and started down the street, I slowly closed my eyes, getting a feel of just how relaxing car rides could be.