Chapter 14

*Oliver's P.O.V.*

I couldn't help but to wake up with the throbbing pain in my head, and I really deserved it. It had been from crying myself to sleep, along with a throbbing heart that came from my torturous mind. It continued to torture me, even in my slumber, making me relive my pain of not having Josh in my life. My pain of being there when he dies, and it being to late to truly do anything, especially love him. I wish I had chose him, that moment in the forest, I wish Hannah would have saw. All those times I snuck off to be with him, I wish she would have gotten suspicious, and most importantly, I wish I would have had the balls enough to choose him.

I wanted him, and I hated that I didn't have him anymore. I sat up, gazing around the room, and seeing Patty was in the bed fast asleep. I didn't think I deserved the bed after what I did to Hannah, and he didn't argue with me. He gladly got in the bed and went to sleep, while I had to cry myself to sleep. It was now that I was wondering if she had to do the same, and I hope she didn't. I hated to break her heart, because she really did love me, and I knew that for a fact. When we were in high school, she had the biggest crush on me, and I only flirted back with her so me and Josh could joke about it. I never had the intentions to take it as far as I did, or to play with her heart the way that I did.

I slowly pushed myself up from the floor, making myself try and at least do something besides wallowing in my own sorrow. I staggered around to the door, my vision a bit blurry from the combination of just waking up and excessive crying. I opened the door and walked out slowly to the hall, heading towards the stairs and my eyes immediately were caught by the holes in the wall. I cautiously walked up to them, almost as if at any second the knives would come back on me and give me the same fate as him, and in the back of my mind, that's kind of what I was hoping for.

I guided my hand up to the wall, softly letting the tips of my fingers trace over the holes in the walls. I felt the tears prickling at my eyes, the headache getting worse, and the heartache. If standing in front of where he once stood would get me the same fate as him, then I wanted it. I forced myself to the first step at the top, standing there and closing my eyes, hoping to whatever God there was that I would die. I didn't know if it counted as suicide or not, but I wanted it, and I waited. I was standing there for only a few short seconds before there was a clattering that had me running. I ran down the stairs and around the corner to the noise, Austin holding Pamela and Balz standing there in fear and horror looking at them.

I watched as he sat there crying, holding on to her body as she laid dying, choking on her own blood. He was trying to find someway to help her, I could see it as he touched the arrow that was through her neck. He was wanting to try to break it, or at least stop her from choking on her blood with the way he was holding her. And as if he knew it was no use, he placed her in his arms and cradled her like a small child. I heard Balz sniffle and watched him wipe his eyes and it was almost like someone was experiencing my nightmare first hand. I can't be here anymore, I'm not going to be here anymore, I can't do it. I turned and started to run, run away from this, the pain, what I was looking at, just everything. I didn't want to go through it again. I ran up the stairs, opening doors and waking people up in the process, but I didn't care. It wasn't until I got to the door that revealed what I was looking for most, Hannah. She was laying with Erin, Alysha, and Mike, and he had his arms around them, waking up when I opened the door and made my presence known. He sat up in the bed, rubbing his eyes.

"Get the h.ell out of here!" He yelled at me, waking the girls up, and when they all looked at me, especially Hannah, they all looked displeased.

"Hannah, please love, I'm sorry." I started, going towards her and Mike stood up from the bed.

"Get out, this is the last and only time I'm telling you. She doesn't want to talk to you." Mike warned me.

"Hannah, please come with me. We've got to find some way out of this place." I tried to tell her, and she sat up, shaking her head.

"No, no I don't want to go anywhere with you. After you showed who you truly love, you can forget it Oliver." She told me, and I moved over to her, getting down on my knees in front of her, making Mike get closer.

"Please, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I know it was wrong of me, and I didn't mean for things to happen that way. I'm sorry, and I promise to make it up to you, I care about you so much. And I do love-" I was stopped when she slapped me as hard as she could, my head flying to the side. I placed my hand on my cheek, it stinging with the heat of her anger radiating from the hand mark she most likely left.

"Don't you dare say you love me." She spoke sternly. "You f.ucking embarrassed me. Kissing him in front of me, and showing who you truly love. You're not sorry, you're not, and I can't believe that you did that. Oliver, we have children together."

"And that's why we need to get out of here, so we can see them." I tried to reason with her and she shook her head. "Hannah, Austin just lost Pamela, and he's so torn about it and I don't want to lose you. I can't lose you over something so stupid I did."

"I am not going with you. What you did in high school was stupid, this goes beyond that." She spoke softly and I watched her take the back of her hand to her mouth to swallow. Trying to keep from choking on her own tears. "I'm not going anywhere with you. Now, please leave." She said nicely, a tear falling from her eye and she quickly wiped it away. I just couldn't believe that she was really mad at me and I really didn't have the chance to make things up to her/

"Hey, out." Mike said and I looked at him before nodding and standing up.

"If that's what you want." I whispered.

I took one last look at Hannah before turning around and seeing the many people at the door. It seemed to be everyone that I had woken up. They had been listening and it hurt to know that something so private was made public. But I will take the blame for that since I did the same thing when Josh died. I trampled down the stairs, going back down towards where Austin and Balz were, watching him cry and trying to figure out what I was to do. I had the choice to leave on my own, but how could I leave her, the mother of my children.

I watched as Ricky, Patty, and Juliet walked up behind me, looking at Austin as he cried. I couldn't stand to see him like this, someone who was in as much pain as I was when it happened to me. I walked past them and was heading through the small hall that circled around towards the door. As soon as I was in the middle of the hall, something started to hurl towards me and I ducked, hearing gasping. I turned around cautiously, putting my head down and looking as Juliet fell to the floor, a knife through her chest.