10. Golf with Dylan Rush

PLEASE VOTE / COMMENT / PROMOTE / FOLLOW !

XOXO,
LOSALINI

P.S : If some of you are confused on who Dylan Rush is, please check out book 1 of the Hate at First Flights series entitled 'Rushed' regarding his story :)

•••||||•••

Why was it that the number one requirement for girls nowadays was wealth?

Really. The reason escaped me.

Yeah, I thought as I followed after Douglas who again went back to ignoring me. I couldn't help but stare at his back physique. They were good looking enough. They had enough money to keep you happy financially. But if all of them was as much of an ass as him, I'd take being with someone I can stand, renting at an apartment building any day to living in a mansion with someone like him.

But then again, that was some good looking backside!

I shook myself out of my thought. With that attitude, it was like trying to kiss a cobra!

Douglas led us out of the building, to the terrace that overlooked the huge expanse of green land.

At one of the many empty tables were two guys dressed in polo shirts and pressed khakis. The one on the right had a glass of whiskey in his hands while the other one had cola. The latter wearing a pair of dark shades.

I stood off to the side, hoping that their little reunion would stay theirs and not involve me.

"Drinking already? Its not even eleven, Evan," Douglas said as we reached them.

The whiskey guy looked up before he chuckled heavily. "You're one to talk, my friend." He stood up and pulled him into a hug. "Long time since we saw you come around here."

Douglas nodded. "But I can bet my sports car that I've been here a lot more than our dear friend over here," he looked over at the other guy that was sipping on his glass of cola.

The guy looked up from his phone. "Now, don't bring me into your little lover's spat."

Douglas walked over and shook the guy's hand. "Nice to see you, Dylan. How's your latest-"

"Now, now. Aren't you the evil bastard?" I noticed the one Douglas had called Evan staring at me with a playful smile. "Who's your gorgeous friend here?" He walked over holding out a hand.

Hesitant, I stare at it without shaking it.

"Oh," Douglas turned around, "her..."

I focused a glare his way when he said that as if I was an afterthought and forgotten.