13. Unexpected Reactions

PLEASE VOTE / COMMENT / FOLLOW !

XOXO,
LOSALINI

•••||||•••

Halfway through the delectable muffin, I hear someone's footsteps echo down the hallway towards the kitchen.

Thinking it was Will back to steal my remaining breakfast I shove the remaining muffin into my mouth. Let's see how he's going to steal that now, I thought as I slowly chew it, regretting my choice to shove it into my mouth instantly when after what felt like minutes of endless pain, my mouth was aching.

Just as I was about to grab a tissue and spit everything out, I hear someone say from behind me, "Well, you're here early."

I freeze mid retrieving tissue.

Douglas.

Just as I'm about to turn around and face him he adds, "And I see you've already made yourself at home."

My face burns red at his words.

"What was I supposed to do? You were still sleeping!"

That was what I wanted to say, but with the muffin still in my mouth it sounded like gibberish even to my ear.

"What was that?"

That's when he finally walks past me and pulls open the refrigerator, only wearing his boxers that hung low on his hips.

And that my friends is how I had an Exo Next Door revised moment and spewed the muffin in my mouth two feet into the air from shock.

You might be like ' un-effing-belivable' but considering that little miss me had never been exposed to real life, high-def, breathing males with bodies that you only saw on Jane the Virgin (#TeamRafael) or on the covers of magazines, you would understand.

I mean, like those magazines were nothing compared to real life. And here I thought Photoshop was an exaggeration. No, what I was seeing was an exaggeration.

His back was all evenly tanned muscle that flexed as he moved. Broad shoulders that narrowed into a defined waistline.

Anyways, back to the muffin-spewing moment and utter shock from my exposure.

My eyes widened into tea cups. Did I just fucking do that? Then I turned to the male specimen ten feet away in front of the freezer who just happened to have turned around when he heard the sound.

His eyes narrowed to me before he noticed the half-eaten muffin on the floor, in a splattered mess. Surprisingly he burst out laughing instead of throwing me a 'are you crazy' look.

Maybe he was the crazy one.

"I," laugh "didn't," laugh "expect that reaction!" He managed out before he laughed again.

"Wait, you were expecting a reaction?" I asked, confused as I tried hard to not stare at his front view, which undeniably was a toned six-pack and broad shoulders that narrowed to a toned waistline. Then those abs that seem to go on until you came across the v-line that disappeared under the flimsy material he had on that no one was supposed to see out in broad daylight.

Yeah, nice job trying to not stare, Krystal, I thought when I noticed the cocky smirk that graced his face.