16. Dylan Rush's Advice

CHAPTER HAS A LOT OF REFERENCE TO THE FIRST BOOK ENTITLED RUSHED :D

PLEASE VOTE / COMMENT / FOLLOW

XOXO,
LOSALINI

DEDICATED TO @UrKindaGurl FOR LEAVING ME AMAZING COMMENTS =D

•••||||•••

As soon as Frances had left with a flurry of 'Thank you very much' and 'Have a great day, Mr Douglas', Douglas had reminded me that it was my turn to hold up my end of the deal. Which resulted in me dressed in a plastic raincoat apparel and giving Prince a bubble bath. He had said that he didn't have anything for me to change into for the task. Prince, of course decided right then to betray our budding friendship from before and didn't stay still, making an escape from the house and sponge I was chasing him after with.

After Prince was primmed, polished and dried, Douglas asked me to make him an afternoon snack. When Will volunteered to help, he said that he shouldn't, instead they should play Desert Storm while Dylan watched. Evan had already left by the time we came. So I had to make guacamole from scratch then grab some chips and cut up some fruits for his Royal ass.

Just when I thought everything was done, Douglas said that his three cars needed to be washed.

Three cars! So again I slipped into the raincoat apparel because he still didn't want to give me a change of clothes and I spent the better half of three hours of my afternoon polishing his three cars because the idiot just couldn't decide which car he liked more and bought it all. But then again, I could've been stuck washing up four cars. Thank God he crashed the Lamborghini.

To add to my suffering the sun decided to sun brighter than ever today while I was out washing the car, and Douglas had told me what soap brand to use, the process of washing, the temperature of the water had to be and how the interior of all three cars was to be wiped down with a custom made shiner that as far as I could tell cost a fortune.

The only good thing that came out of my day was that Dylan had volunteered to drop me off at home because it was near his girlfriend, Alex's apartment. The drive from the Burns mansion was not at all awkward. If anyone made it awkward, it would have been me in the first five minutes because I couldn't believe I was in the car with Dylan Rush, the one star I'd been following since his debut in Kaleidoscope.

Of course my favorite movie was his latest blockbuster, Rushed, where he starred with Alex Hunt, his current girlfriend. There had been rumors that the two couldn't stand each other on set, but those had obviously just been rumors, considering that he went on and on about how he loved her. He even went on to say how he had confessed to her, giving her fifty reasons why he liked her. I sighed in envy as I heard him relate their stories with a whipped expression. Why were all the good guys taken?

"You'll like her," he added as he stopped at a red light. "In the short time I've known you, you remind me of her. Both strong-willed and stubborn."

"I am not stubborn," I argued.

"Just saying that proves that you are," he chuckled as he took off again when the light changed to green.

"Did you always know that you liked her?" I asked after minutes of silence.