12. Voting for Silence

PLEASE VOTE / COMMENT / PROMOTE / FOLLOW !

XOXO,
LOSALINI

•••||||•••

I simply nodded in reply to Will.

He stood up and celebrated like he just scored the last touchdown in the State Championships.

I looked over just as Evan rushed over and lifted me up, spinning me around.

"So, when can we expect little Wills and Krystals running around?" He asked as he placed me on my feet again.

Chuckling I hit him on the chest. "Get your mind out the gutter."

He wiggled his eyebrows. "There's nothing dirty about love baby."

"So what's your wish?" I asked Will.

He looked me up and down before walking towards me.

Suddenly I felt self-conscious around him. I wasn't supposed to given I already knew him a little bit, but this Will standing in front of me was totally new to me. He wasn't the same Will I had met in New York, although he acted like him sometimes, but he was a new specimen altogether. He leaned into me. His face inches from mine. "I'll tell you later."

"Wait, what?" I asked confused. Why didn't he just tell me now?

"Now's not the time," he replied as he nodded towards where Douglas was last. Only he wasn't there.

I turned around, searching for him.

"Seems like your ward has made his escape," Will said as he pointed to the door leading to the carpark.

That shameless, no-good, lying ass!

With a simple wave in their direction, I rushed to the exit, hoping to catch up with him.

As soon as I exited the door, I looked to where his car had been parked. It was still there.

I pulled out my phone, dialing his number instantly. When I get my hands on him, he will wish he was never-

"Yeah?" Surprisingly, he had answered on the fourth ring.

"I hope you have a good reason for disappearing like that, or I'm calling your father right now!" I screamed into the phone as I paced the front of the building.

What was Mr Burns going to do to me when he found out I lost his son, and on the first day?

"I can't see how that's even possible. You are calling me right now, so how can you call my father right now?" He chuckled at his own joke.

"I meant after this. Now why did you leave?"

Fire me? Get me blacklisted from anywhere I was thinking of applying to?

"I had to use the facilities, you buffoon."

Wait, what? The toilet? My face instantly reddened in embarrassment. He had just gone to the toilet.