Adventure

Uhh I can't take this anymore! I'm going out. I think to myself hopping off my futon.

I've been a good girl my whole life, I freaking just turned 21 and haven't even had my first legal drink!

Calling up my best friend she answers on the third ring. "You better be dying Sofia." She grumbles into the phone.

"Wake up whore we're going out." I giggle.

She gasps in mock shock, "You actually WANT to have a social life? Wow moving out was a good idea and to the city no less. Meet you in 30."

We hang up and I fist pump the air. Freedom is definitely golden.

What am going to wear?

I turn my speakers up ridiculously loud before getting in the steaming shower.

I need motivation not to bitch out and stay home. Music is just the pep talk I need, especially Beyonce.

Dressed in a form fitting skirt a button down blouse and fuck me pumps I dance around just to make sure I can keep my balance in these things.

A hard knock scares me half to death making me fall on my butt. Scrambling to get up I skip to the door only to be sorely disappointed.

"Can I help you?" I say unenthusiastic at Tristan standing here.

He looks me up and down smirking, "Queenie, I see we're selling sex tonight."

"Oh not even and I can wear what I want DAD." Putting emphasis on the word makes him snicker.

He grabs the waist of my skirt making me stumble awkwardly towards him.

All jokes aside he stares me right in the eyes his thumb brushing my lower lip.

"Be careful out there."

"What is there a killer out?" I joke trying to break up the sudden seriousness.

He shakes his head,"Nah but guys around here are sensitive. They don't like hearing the word no."

"Oh like you when I said don't help me?" I smack his hand away that's playing with the waist of my skirt. He chuckles wrapping it all the way around me taking a squeeze of my butt.

"Can you not do that!" I squeal squirming in his arm.

His other hand still firmly on my chin turns my head side ways. He kisses my neck tenderly and I swear to God my whole body went lax.

"Wh-what was that?" He finally lets go of my face but not his fist full of ass.

"Behave Queenie, I'll see you out there." He pats my butt before backing away to his apartment.

I hope I don't see you. It's bad enough you're all touchy feely. Not that I exactly want him to stop.

Just as Tristan leaves I see Dilynn at the building door ringing the bell to my apartment.

"Dil!" I shout practically falling down the steps to get to her.

"Hey bitch!" She laughs pulling me in a hug. We act like we haven't seen each other in years. It's only been a week.

"C'mon let me show you my place before we go."

"Yeah omg I want to see." She claps her hands together waiting for me to lead the way.

We mount the steps and she bursts in to a laugh. "There is a sticky on your ass." She pulls it off handing the note to me.

QUEENIE IS MINE, BACK OFF