Good luck

"Ami let's go somewhere."

He looks up from the paper he's reading, "Where exactly did you have in mind?"

"I don't know." I shrug. "Shopping, out to eat."

He smiles helping me from the couch, "If that's your wish then I am obligated to grant it under one condition."

"Name it."

"You have to trust me, if I get a bad feeling or if someone starts to follow us...promise me you'll do as I say. Your life is too valuable and with the information you've given me about your uh condition. You're more prone to being targeted."

Great I'm a walking bullseye.

"I promise."

"Great!" He gives me thumbs up and just like that we head out on an adventure.

"I think we should go shopping for the baby." I blurt out gnawing on my lip waiting for him to say something.

"I don't think I'm the right person to take for that kind of shopping."

I nod in understanding, "Yeah I guess you're right. Sorry for asking."

"Should we buy stuff in blue or pink?"

I clap my hands together smiling, "Let's do neutral colors like yellow and purple."

"You're the boss." He shrugs turning in to a Baby's R Us.

Outside of the basics I don't know what else a baby needs.

Staring at the wall of strollers Ami comes up taking a hold of my hand. "What's wrong?"

"I don't want to push one of these around."

He snorts, "It's a little too late for that. Alpha can always push you know."

I frown up at him as he smiles cheekily giving my hand a squeeze. "You can't hide from him forever. He has spies everywhere, I wouldn't be shocked if-

Ami stops mid sentence growling his eyes glowing red. " Someone is here."

"Ami there's a lot of people here." I whisper scanning the store for something suspicious.

"Let's go, walk quietly ok? Hold my hand we'll be fine."

I nod nervously squeezing his hand so hard our palms get sweaty. "Relax Luna, do you trust me?"

I nod.

"Good, tell me about Alpha. What do you like most about him?" His question catches me off guard.

"Well his frown."

"His frown?"

"Yeah when he's focused on a task or deep in thought his eyebrows knit together in an extremely adorable way. I hope our baby mimics that face."

He smirks at me, "Do you believe in love at first sight?"

"Hey if you're trying to say that you're my mate too I don't think this would be the time to tell me." I joke tugging his hand.

He chuckles shaking his head,"I love you because you're my Luna...you're pretty hot too."

My mouth drops in mock shock as I nudge him playfully. Once we get outside he takes out his phone calling someone.

"We were being followed. Uh huh...yep, yeah that's the guy. I can't pursue him this time. Because I'm not going to leave her defenseless. Alright we're on our way."
He hangs up clenching his jaw in aggravation.

"You okay?"

Ami pulls me in for a hug before helping me into the car. "You're asking me if I'm okay when you're the one who's been ripped away from their life, being hunted, and pregnant. I should be asking you that."