See You Around

The moment we hung up I shot out of my room. Racing down the steps to the front door just as I reach out, it bursts open revealing a very excited Tristan.

"You owe me ten bucks." He laughs getting on his knees lifting my shirt to reveal my belly.

He tricked me, there's no way he got here that fast without someone having told him.

"Who told you?"

He kisses my belly resting his stubbly cheek against it. "At least she's happy to see me."

I cross my arms stepping back from him. "SHE is only 10 weeks, she isn't doing anything right now."

He chuckles going back to kissing my belly, "She has a heart beat, it's fluttering because she knows daddy's here."

I'm sure it's my heart that's fluttering.

"So you didn't tell me who told you?"

He shrugs, "Does it matter? I'm here and I'm not leaving you."

You won't have to, I'm leaving you.

Ami comes bounding down the steps when he sees Tristan still on his knees in front of me he bows his head. "Alpha, glad to see you."

Kiss ass.

Tristan stands up storming over to him punching Ami square in the face. Ami drops like a rock holding his chin groaning.

"That's for not telling me sooner where she was. I have to threaten you for you to fucking budge you loyal bastard." Tristan snaps.

I'm not sure if that was an insult or compliment. I'm confused is he mad at him or not?

Ami smiles up at him, "No offense Alpha but I was sworn to protect her and if it meant from you then so be it."

Tristan helps him up patting his back, "At least I know how far you'd go to keep her safe. That's good and annoying at the same time. I might've trained you too well."

They laugh together walking down the hallway, Tristan's arm wrapped around me securely.

"Soo you guys are cool?" I ask totally thrown off by how they greeted each other.

They both nod never missing a beat of their conversation. We reach the kitchen and I take a seat in a stool.

Ami goes to one cabinet grabbing noodles and Tristan goes to the fridge grabbing cheese and canned milk.

Baked macaroni and cheese my favorite.

"Can I help?" I butt in. They both turn to look at me Ami frowning and Tristan smiling lovestruck.

"No." They say in unison.

I pout in my chair poking my lip out. Tristan leans over the island pecking my lips making me smile.

"We got this Queenie. Relax."

Fine. I huff laying my head down watching them work. Tristan takes out fish frying it up. My stomach growls and they both whip around to look at me.

"What?" I question slinking down in my seat.

"Hungry?" Ami says chuckling.

"Shut up." I moan rubbing my empty stomach. "I'm freaking starving."

"Luna all you do is eat." He jokes.

"Yeah she likes food, Queenie has an appetite." Tristan adds.

"You mean it's not the baby?"

Tristan shakes his head, "Nah. My mate is just a bottomless pit."

I toss a roll of paper towels at his head. They laugh going back to cooking.