Two week notice

It's been two weeks since Tristan told me what he was and since we had sex.

I've been feeling a little weird lately, probably because of Tristan biting me. Which now thinking back on it was totally bizarre.

Tristan hasn't been around too much, alot of working and what he calls 'pack shit'.

I scheduled a doctor's appointment just because I wanted to make sure everything with me was alright.

That and I feel like that's something you should do after your first time.

Kicking my feet in the examination chair my Dr. -Rashni- comes in her usual smile much wider.

What the hell?

She sits in her chair looking down at the clipboard before speaking. "Congratulations, you're two weeks pregnant."

"Holy shit." I whisper holding my nearly flat stomach.

She laughs nodding her head going on about what prenatal vitamins I should take and when we'll see each other again.

Meanwhile I'm totally freaking out about whether or not I should tell Tristan. What if he doesn't believe me?

Dr. Rashni prescribes a list of vitamins before letting me leave and congratulating me again.

The first person I call is Dilynn. She's too freaking excited but I make her swear not to tell a single soul.

"I promise Sophie not a word my lips are sealed. I'm the godmother right?"

"Duh Dilynn of course. Oh no."

"What?"

"What am I going to tell my dad!?"

"Please your dad is cool as hell he won't be mad."

That's not what I'm worried about. He's going to wonder about the father of my child. What the hell do I tell him?

"I uh have to go, I think I'm gonna be sick."

I race up the steps to my apartment trying to get a hold of the right key but it's too late. I spill my lunch all over the hallway.

Uh gross.

Tristan comes up the steps behind me a weird look on his face.

"Partied too hard last night I see." He jokes stepping over my mess. "Let me get you a towel."

Yep that's what happened I was out late partying. I won't tell him...not yet.

He comes back with a glass of water, a towel and a trash bag. "No more hanging out with Dilynn unsupervised." He scolds. "Jeez would you like some chunks with your throw up this shit is gross."

I crack up laughing spitting my water every where. He looks up at me smiling. "I'm glad puking is funny to you. Considering you'll be doing it alot since you're pregnant."

That sobers me right up as I hold my stomach smiling nervously.

"Who told you?"

I'm gonna kill Dilynn.

"I have eyes and ears everywhere Queenie." My mess all cleaned up he throws the towel away coming back to kneel in front of me lifting my shirt slightly.

"Hello little me. Your mommy and I can't wait to see you." He cooes and I swear my heart melts.

I run my hands through my hair shaking my head. "What am I going to tell my dad? He always wanted me to be married before I had kids. What do I tell him about you?"

"Relax Queenie." He kisses my belly before standing up embracing me in a hug. "We still have some time before you need to tell him. I might just hide you away until our baby comes." He jokes.

I punch him in the shoulder as he laughs. "Not funny Tristan."

Ouch that actually kind of hurt. He rubs my hand kissing my knuckles. "Easy Queenie I'm just kidding. But don't worry everything will be fine. "

I hope so.

"Tristan?"

"Hm?"

I bite my lip cautiously considering what I'm about to say.
I don't want to offend him.

"Is my baby going to come out, not normal?"

"With what abnormality are you talking about like a tail or something?" He bites his bottom lip trying not to laugh.

Now I'm embarrassed I asked.

"Queenie, she'll be fine. This isn't Inuyasha. No ears, or tail. Just a mostly normal baby."

"Mostly? She? I'm only two weeks?"

"Yeah I know, I want a girl. I say mostly because a half Alpha half human baby can be interesting." He shrugs taking my hand in his going in his place.

We head straight for the couch. I plop down and he follows suit placing a warm hand on my belly.

"Your pregnancy can go one of two ways. If our baby is all Alpha she'll be powerful but you'll be in danger."

My heart bangs against my chest. "What kind of danger?"

"The person who tried to break into your house will come back and take you guys from me. I'm a Pure Wolf, we're an elite breed.

" Our heads and offspring also come at a hefty price. It's harder to catch us though, so they'd have to use you to get me and get a two for one deal."

I don't like this at all. My baby is a pawn in some sick psycho's game.

"I don't want to talk about that anymore. What's the other option?"

"Only half Pure, she won't be hunted, less powerful but stronger than an average wolf. Either way she'll inherit all I have."

That doesn't Make me feel better.

"Tristan I don't know about this. We hardly know each other, what if you wake up one day and decide you aren't infatuated with me anymore?"

"Sophie baby, I'm always going to be infatuated with you. Until the day my heart stops beating. You have my heart, you and our baby."

I half smile looking down at my stomach, "I'm scared."

"Don't be. I'm going to take good care of you and the baby. I promise."

I nod still not totally convinced I'm making the right decision. I don't want to abort the baby I just have so many questions and ugh this is too much for one day.

"What else is on your mind Queenie? You can tell me anything."

Biting my thumbnail I push the nervousness to the back of my mind, "Does that mean we can't have sex now?"

He hoots and hollers at me wiping the tears from his eyes when he stops laughing so hard. "Queenie you can have sex with me as much as you want to. I won't object."

Of course you'd say that.

"I think I'll ask my doctor first."