You Found Me

"Ollie if we weren't here, I swear you'd be on punishment." I scold kissing her cheek. The cherub looking boy has been coming to visit us every few hours. Each time Ollie stares at him, a ghost of a smile on her face.

"She's really beautiful." He comments reaching out to touch her pulling his hand back second guessing the move.

"Here." I offer giving him a chance to hold her. "She seems to trust you and so do I.

"I-I don't think I should. I'm not um what if I drop her?"

Giggling I pat the edge of the bed for him to sit. "Don't drop her. You'll be fine."

The hand off was awkward but once he got a good hold of her, I knew he was comfortable.

"Hello beautiful." His finger brushes lightly over her face his smile growing wide when she reaches to grab it.

"See, you're a natural." He smiles proudly at me. "What's your name anyway?"

"Caleb." He says before handing Ollie back.

"Luna, I can get you out of here."

"How soon?"

He shrugs, "Now if you like. The guards are all on edge about your mate coming. Ami is too distracted with trying to be in charge right now. If we make a move now while no one is focused on you, I can get both of you out."

I nod in understanding ready to leap at the chance for freedom. Tossing the cover away. Dressed in combat boots, black pants and a long sleeve shirt he'd given me to wear I climb from the bed cradling Ollie. "Let's do this."

We're right outside the hideout of these fuckers who have Queenie. Derrick took a squad with him to ambush from the rear. His main goal is search and rescue. I'm here to search and destroy.

My men wait patiently for me to give the word. Not a single one of them has an ounce of fear in them. All hearts of men trained and ready for war.

Howling into the air, we charge the house shooting all moving and scared shitless hunter in sight.

Reaching the front door kicking it down, a hunter fumbles with his gun dropping a clip on the floor before he can reload. "Pitiful." I growl shooting straight through his head, watching the blood spray across the wall and mist in the air.

My wolf grows excited by the bloodshed ready to be set loose. Not yet. I can't shift yet.

Hunters scramble about clearly caught off guard. What was Ami thinking? He actually believed a group of hunters were a match for my men? Absolutely ridiculous.

Someone set off an alarm, maybe it was us. It might've been a bad idea to try an escape. I just had to try, even though I might get caught, we didn't think about cameras.

"What should we do?"

Caleb runs looking over his shoulder at me, "We keep going. Your mate is here. That alarm is for invasions, we're being attacked."

My heart flutters with excitement, so close to being back with Tristan is motivation enough for me to keep moving. I'm in so much pain though, I just had a baby and now I'm on the move like that didn't just happen.

We'll be a family again, just keep going Soph. Think about Olivia, you don't want her to grow up with people like Ami around. That thought alone scares me to keep pushing.