Confession

"How can we help?" Alpha Jayden asks sitting Elle on his lap rubbing her back gently.

She huffs angrily as we explain what Ami has done. For a pregnant woman she is a powerful one. They were definitely meant to be together, they balance each other out. She's a hot head.

"What a fucking pussy, I'll get my old pack in on this don't you worry. We'll help you guys take him out." Elle speaks. Jayden smiles proudly you can see how much he loves her.

"Easy there baby girl, you and Sophia aren't going to be anywhere near this."

She pouts crossing her arms, "You're right, but we'll be there in spirit. I still want to help with the game plan."

I didn't know what to say or think during this whole meeting. Ami meant alot to me, this hurts more than I'm really letting on.

Tristan dismisses everyone waiting for them to file out of the office. "What's wrong? You haven't said a single word but something is bothering you."

I fidget nervously in my seat rubbing my belly. "Tristan I uh, I don't want to lose you again. What if this doesn't work? Yes we have allies but we don't know how many people Ami has control over."

He thinks it over smiling at me, "You worry too much. It's not healthy for the baby. You underestimate how awesome I am as an Alpha. We're leaders for a reason, Jayden and my pack combined can take out any threat, don't worry."

"You say that but you don't know what they're armed with. You felt the effects of Wolfs Bane, I don't want to see that happen again."

He nods in understanding kneeling in front of me resting his head on my lap. "Queenie, I'll be fine. Jayden will be fine. Nothing is going to go wrong this time."

Rubbing his face gently he leans up to kiss me, "You don't know that."

"I do, I promise-" I clap my hand over his mouth. "Don't, your promises are shitty. He chuckles helping me up from my chair, "Fine. Just stop worrying ok? It's making me feel weird."

I forgot I can pass my emotions to him.

"Right, well let's talk about this another day. We have moving to do." I say excitedly pulling the office door open.

Derrick is on the other side looking upset for whatever reason. "Whoa who bit you on the ass?" I joke.

He doesn't laugh, doesn't even smile which is unusual. Something must really be bothering him.

"That motherfucker has lost his damn mind. He's outside professing his love for you." He seethes on verge of shifting. "Why didn't you fucking tell me he was that obsessed with you Luna? I would've never left you alone with him."

Hugging him Tristan grumbles about everyone being huggers around here. "I didn't want you to get involved."

"That day we left, he touched you didn't he? That's why you wanted to leave right? He touched you." Well thanks for that, now the cat's out of the bag.

I look over at Tristan who waits for my answer. He's been itching for a reason to rip into Ami. This might just be the straw that breaks the camel back.

"I um, yeah. He did, I couldn't tell you; you have to understand I was scared of what you might do, what Tristan would do if I told just how bad it was."

Tristan looks pissed, ready to tear anyone in his path to shreds,"Let's go see what exactly he's confessing."

I felt like I was walking to see a hanging. Each footstep felt like there were weights tied to my legs. We trudged through the house until we reached the backdoor. Standing on the porch Ami is in the center of a crowd, a crazed look on his face.

"She's mine! The Luna has been in my care for months. She's been confiding in me, crying to me about her mate who left her. Well I took him from her, I would do anything to be with this woman." Tristan gets angrier each shot Ami takes at him. I squeeze his hand letting him in on my thoughts.

I love you, I don't blame you. I was sad but don't ever think I didn't love you.

Hearing my thoughts he relaxes a little trying to take calming breaths.

"Sophia should be having my child! I should be Alpha not Tristan. I have men at my disposal ready to over throw you. You think Hunters coming for you is a coincidence? No,I set that up. I'll do it again unless right now Sophia promises to be mine and leave you. We can go right now Soph, live together and raise the baby as mine."

Tristan roars shifting, he bounds from the porch tackling Ami to the ground.

Catching Ami off guard he tries to overpower Tristan failing miserably. The best he does is claw Tristan's eye slashing it. This could all easily be over but we still don't know the other group of hunters whereabouts. We'll probably never know now.

Tristan slams Ami to the ground shattering his ribs. Ami yelps flailing around to get a hold of Tristan's leg. He can't grab hold long enough to do damage so he lays still waiting to be killed.

Tristan looks at me for approval but I shake my head, "We still need him."

Growling he shifts back walking over to me, "Hurry up and figure out who that other group is." He whispers storming inside.

Casting a final look back at Ami he blows me a kiss smiling devilishly. My stomach churns at the simple action. Even after all of that he is still in love with me.

"Tristan." I call reaching out to grab his arm. He spins to look at me blood dripping from the gash below his eye that's begun to close.

Not saying anything more we walk to an infirmary to get his eye cleaned up. He's too pissed to care about me dabbing his eye clean.

"Why didn't you tell me he forced his self on you?" He mutters. "Why would you keep that from me?"

"I knew you'd respond this way. I didn't want you to ruin my plan to get information from him."

He flinches away grabbing my wrist, "He tried to fuck you of course I'm going to react like this. Queenie that's so damn disrespectful."

"You're telling me. I'm the one who experienced it." I grumble kissing his lips, "I kicked him in the nuts if that makes you feel better."

"No, his cold dead body beneath my feet will make me feel better."
He pulls me to his lap kissing me roughly on the lips, "He can't have you."

"He never will. I'm all yours." I moan wrapping my arms around his neck. His hands roam my body squeezing it closer to his, "Say it again."

"I'm always yours." I whisper capturing his lips again. "Forever."