Terror

I felt like I was suffocating, each contraction felt like I was going to be ripped in half at any moment. "Please Ollie, please not yet." I plead rubbing my belly trying to calm my panting.

The nicest thing these dumb hunters did for me was bag my head and help me from the backseat of their vehicle. Outside of that, they're completely worthless.

They shove me into a room snatching the bag away I squint up at the light beaming down. "What the actual fuck." I whisper.

"Watch your mouth that's no way for a lady to speak." A gruff voice speaks.

"Fuck you, where am I?"

"For now you're safe. Keep swearing and that might change." He threatens.

My mouth snaps shut silencing any snide comment I wanted to make. Another contraction leaves me panting lying on the floor. "This is fucked up." I cry.

"Looks like our princess will be here soon. Just in time, the boss just got here." The man says helping me from the floor. "Can't leave you sprawled on the floor, he might not like that."

He moves me to a bed strapping my arms to the headboard leaving my feet free. I thrash around screaming to be set free. "Shut up!" He bellows. "A man can't hear his self think."

Ami bursts through the door a sly smirk on his, "My Sophia, I got news of our baby coming soon."

"She isn't yours." I grit out panting. He walks to the bed placing his hand on my stomach. "She is mine. So are you."

"We'll never be yours. I'd die before I ever let that happen."

"Don't be so dramatic Soph, if you don't want the baby to be mine then I'll get rid of it for us. We can start with a fresh one." His disregard for Ollie's life makes my stomach churn, bile rising in my throat.

When did he become so cold? "You don't mean that. You wouldn't kill her." I sob turning away from him. Ami grips my face kissing me softly, "I would. I'd let these hunters do what they want with her. Unless you agree to be with me."

"Ami I can't, I don't-"

"Then it's settled, we get rid of this one and start fresh." He chuckles poking my belly. Ollie kicks as if she understood what was just discussed.

Please Tristan, please hurry up.

"Has Ami been located?" I can't fucking do this. I can't wait around idly for that hunter to call back. I have to take action now.

Derrick shakes his head grimly, "No Alpha. Nothing yet."

This is a waste of time. I'm not waiting any longer. "Fuck this, Derrick I don't know how we're going to pull this off but I've got to find her." Just as I make my proclamation the cell phone rings. Signalling for the call to be traced I pick up on the second ring. "Where the fuck is she?" I snarl.

His voice, God I missed his voice. Ami jabs me in the side a whimper slipping through my lips. "Tristan it's me."

"Queenie, are you okay? Is the baby okay?"

Tears well up in my eyes, "We're alright. Tristan; please if you love me you'll understand what I'm about to say. I reject you." It felt like acid had been poured down my throat. It hurt me to say it.

"No, don't do that baby. You don't get to do that. You hold on, I'm coming. Don't say that okay, you're not telling me goodbye especially not like that." He's angry and rightfully so. Ami told me the most painful thing you could do to a Were is reject them.

I don't mean it, He's making me say it. Opening that barrier of my mind silently praying he can hear me.

"I know Queenie, I know. It's okay."

You hear me? "Yeah baby." Tristan chuckles. "Loud and clear."

Ami wants to kill Ollie, what should I do?

"I'm on my way."

Ami snatches the phone away pistol whipping me. "What did you tell him!?" He growls.

I shake my head crying. He slaps me hard holding the phone to his ear, "Alpha Tristan, your baby is on it's way. I hear they go for a great price, we'll be using the money to leave. Don't bother trying to find us."

"You son of bitch." I sneer earning a end call in response. Not only has he made a deal with hunters, taken my mate, but now he's threatening my heir. I will enjoy killing him.

Sophia stayed on the phone long enough for us to pinpoint exactly where she is. Although I'm glad about that, I pray that I get there in time. I can't lose them.

"You bitch, you told him? You told him where we are?" Ami slaps me harder than the last time. I am still tied to the bed so blocking my face isn't an option.

"You hit like a bitch." I muster up spitting blood on his shirt. "Why don't you try harder."

If I can get him angry enough to kill us then I don't have to worry about being stuck with him. Tristan will be crushed but we'll be free. I'd die before I let him take my baby away. If she goes so do I.

"You just couldn't leave well enough alone huh?" Another slap comes across my face at the same time I get a contraction.

Screaming in pain he stops walking towards the end of the bed. Ripping my pants away the smile on his face is sickening, "Guess who's crowning?"

No Olivia please! "Don't touch her! Don't you fucking touch her." I screech. No matter how I try to slow her process I can't. She's coming and she's coming now.

"That's it Sophia, get her out. The sooner the better." He laughs crazed. His hands dig and pull at the little life leaving my body.

I didn't protect you, I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you from him. My screams and cries go to deaf ears as she is finally born.

Olivia's first moments of life are in a room with some crazy man holding her and me tied to a bed. I get a quick glimpse of the body but her cry is what haunts me. It's more than just being born, she knows I'm not holding her.

"What a beautiful little girl." Ami awes wrapping her in a shirt. "Let's try this again hm? You two live with me, or she goes. Either way you and I will be together."

I don't have a choice. Crying I nod, "We're yours."

"I knew you'd come around." Untying me he hands Ollie over,kissing my forehead. "She's our beautiful baby."

Ami leaves the room assigning a guard to stand watch. Olivia really is gorgeous, her tan skin and two toned colored eyes stare up at me. She whimpers softly taking my finger that's resting on her. "I'm so sorry baby. I'm so sorry."