Gone

I woke up the next morning in bed with Tristan, his hand stretched across my belly rubbing it slowly.

I look up at him to see if he's up but his eyes are still shut.

"Mine." He mumbles.

He talks in his sleep. That's creepy as hell.

Rolling over so we're face to face he wraps his arm around me pulling me against his body.

My hand gets trapped in between us and I really don't find it to be in a comfortable position.

Wriggling free I take this opportunity to study his face. His full pink lips the way they have a permanent pout to them.

The freckles across his nose, the way his eyebrows knit together like alot is on his mind. His dirty blonde dreadlocks twisted neatly and pulled back in a bun.

I reach out hesitantly stroking his well kept beard. Working my way up to his ears that poke out in the most adorable way.

I can't believe these turn into wolf ears. Hell I can't believe HE turns into a wolf.

Done feeling up his face I rest my head against his well toned chest.

Holy hell he's shirtless.

Slinking further in to the comforter with what little sunlight there is, I peak at his well sculpted body.

Why do I have to be pregnant? Why can't guys get pregnant and ruin their bodies for 9 months?

I laugh quietly just imagining Tristan pregnant, huffing and waddling around.

Oh God no, I'm going to be waddling around! I'm going to be round! I'll miss the beginning of next school year with my class!

Panic sets in as I rip the covers away dry heaving. Racing out of the room to the bathroom I throw up in the toilet.

My stomach hurts and my throat burns. Sweat drips from my forehead on to the toilet seat as I rest there waiting for the nausea to pass.

"Queenie?" Tristan calls padding towards the bathroom. Crawling to the door I slam it shut turning the lock.

"Don't come in here!" I shout.

He chuckles, "Sophie baby let me in I just want to make sure you're okay."

"Um I'm fine, just ugh peachy." I sniffle wiping bile from my mouth.

"OK well there's a spare toothbrush in there and toothpaste. I'll be in the room." He says
When I hear his footsteps retreat I stand up looking at my reflection in the mirror.

I look shitty, no way am I leaving this bathroom.

The door by the toilet opens letting Tristan in with an apologetic smirk on his face.

I thought that was a closet.

"Get out I look horrible." I grumble brushing my teeth.

He steps in further wrapping his arms around my waist. Kissing my cheek he lays his head on my shoulder.

"Queenie I have to get ready for work, you can't keep yourself trapped in here."

Yes I could've.

"You don't look horrible."

I snort spitting in to the sink rinsing my mouth out. "Don't lie to me, I look shitty and I feel shitty. Why do you smell like that?"

His head perks up, "Smell like what?"

I shrug turning around to face him, "Like too much Abercrombie cologne. One spray is OK, but dousing yourself in it is a bit much."