Chapter 3

It was Saturday. The day of my party, I had a lot to organise around the house so I invited Megan and Amanda round to help me. They came round at 2 and we had sorted everything out by 4 so we had 2 more hours left before guests would start to arrive so we went to my room and got ready. My phone vibrated;

From Conor:

Hey (Y/N) , do you mind if I come round now, I’m ready and have nothing else to do?x

To Conor:

Sure, doors open, come straight up.x

“Conor’s coming round early,” I told the girls and they both had a big smile slapped on their faces. “What...” I was so confused; did I miss a joke or something?  “It is SOO obvious you like him (Y/N)!” I couldn’t believe this! Had I made it too obvious that I liked Conor? I just blushed and they both giggled, “It’s nothing to be ashamed of I mean he is so HOT!” there was a knock at my bedroom door and Conor came in…I hope he wasn’t listening to our conversation. “Hi Conor, we’re still getting ready so just make yourself comfortable,” I politely smiled to him and he sat down at the edge of my double bed.  “So what else have you girls got to do?” Conor started a general conversation; “Well we have got to get changed, our makeup is all done and then we have just got to make a few last minute touches downstairs.” He nodded his head and watched me as I just added one last thing to my makeup. “Well we’re gonna get changed now soo…don’t look Conor…” He laughed and closed his eyes. I slipped my clothes off and grabbed my party outfit. My top had a little zipper at the back so I asked Conor to do it up for me seeming as the girls were still getting into their outfit. He came over to me and his cold hands brushed against my bare back, I shivered slightly at his touch and he quickly did up my zipper. I turned around and he was looking at me with his beautiful blue eyes. I’ve never noticed his eyes before they were gorgeous, he also had this small mole placed under his left eye…it was cute. I smiled shyly and quickly dropped my head, escaping his gaze. “Do you need me to help you with anything downstairs?” I nodded and grabbed his hand, leading him downstairs. “Okay I need you to just set up the music for me, the Cd players over there, I pointed to the corner of the room and he quickly set everything up while I placed all the alcohol onto our dining table. Done. “Thanks for inviting me today…” Conor started slowly walking towards me, he stood a few centimetres from me, I could feel his warm breath on my face and it got my heart racing. “It was very…kind of you…” “My pleasure, I thought you deserved to come, wouldn’t have been fair otherwise…and besides…I thought it would be a good chance to spend some more time together.” He smiled at my words and he started to lean closer and closer to me; suddenly the doorbell rang, looks like our first guests were here. “I’d best get that…”

The house was full, everyone was drunk, including me and everyone was having a good time. I needed the toilet after drinking so much tonight. I made my way up the stairs in my heels, nearly stumbling in them due to how drunk I was, I couldn’t walk straight. I tripped on one of the stairs and fell back, a scream escaped my lips but a pair of hands caught me from behind. “Oh my god! Thank you!” I turned around to see a slightly drunk Conor. “Didn’t want you falling now did we,” a smile spread over his face. “Maybe I should help you get up here…” Conor helped me up the stairs and into the bathroom. “Okay there you go,” he turned his back, about to leave. “WAIT!” I shouted out. “mmm?” he turned around looking confused. “Stay, here…with me.” I giggled like a school girl. “(Y/N) you’re drunk, I don’t want you making any mistakes right now,” he smiled sympathetically at me. “Fine, well get out otherwise there will be a mess on my floor. He laughed and quickly left my bathroom. The party carried on till 2, most of the guests had left apart from Alex, George, Conor, Tonez, Amanda and Megan, I told them they could stay over for the night. We were all passed out on my sofa’s and the floor. I woke up the next morning with a splitting headache. I couldn’t remember much from last night, must have been good then. My headache was getting worse so I got up and fetched a pill and some water then went back to sleep, trying to sleep off this stupid hangover.