Chapter 24

Conor had just finished ‘making up to me’ and we lay in his bed in silence wrapped in each other’s arms. “Conor…” “Yes?” “Will you still love me when your all rich and famous and have girls dropping to their feet for you?” His eyes contained sadness as if he was stunned I had even asked that. “I can’t believe you just asked that…” he shook his head trying to force the question out. We lay in silence again. “You didn’t actually answer my question Conor…” He sat up right, me still in his arms. “(Y/N), I don’t know how you can ask me that; I love YOU, (Y/N), no one else, just you.” Conor stroked my nose as he answered me. I smiled but he knew I wasn’t reassured. He placed one hand on my cheek and leaned and to brush my lips with his. His pink plump lips kissed me slowly, and a moan escaped from his throat. “No one else okay, just remember that. I know your still wary about that stupid mistake I made on your birthday,” I flinched at his words, “but that WAS a mistake and I wish I could take it back but it just showed me how much I do truly love you, you and only you.” He rested his forehead on mine and a smile appeared on my face. “That’s good then, because I love you too.” Our fingers entwined and I lay in Conor’s arms until we both gently fell asleep.

My arms stretched out to the other side of the bed but I was disappointed when I found nothing but empty sheets. I got out of Conor’s bed and realised I was still naked, I blushed a little even though no one was in the room. I rummaged through Conor’s draws and found some of his boxers which I slipped on along with a hoody that came down to my knees. I felt Cosy. I breathed in the scent that was on Conor’s clothes and I smiled to myself. I made my way downstairs and saw he was sitting on the sofa with his parents. Shit…I look terrible…I was about to make a dash upstairs when Conor turned and caught me half way down the stairs. “Hey babe!” Both of his parents looked up and smiled at me. “Come sit in here.” I embarrassedly walked over and took a seat next to Conor. His arm automatically drapped over my shoulder and I nuzzled into him. I laughed embarrassedly to myself, “I’m sorry, I look terrible!” “You look beautiful,” I heard his mum sigh under her breath, “True love!” My cheeks turned a bright shade of red but I laughed when Conor told her to shut up. “So, you two, I hope that you are being careful with each other you know when you to get busy-” “MUM! SHUT UP!” Conor interrupted. “That’s it come on we’re going upstairs, Conor got up and grabbed my hand.

“Thanks for having me over Mr and Mrs Maynard!” I shouted before I left. “HELEN! But your welcome dear!” I laughed to myself at her reply. Conor came and gave me a goodbye kiss that turned into more of a ‘stay with me’ kiss. “I’ll see you tomorrow okay,” I hugged Conor goodbye then left to walk to my house. I had got half way down Conor’s road when I felt a pair of unseen eyes on me. I ignored the feeling and carried on walking. I jumped out of my skin when a large hand grasped around my arm pulling me down an ally way. “GET OFF OF ME!” A hand hit me round my cheek and I felt a strong stinging sensation. “Shut the fuck up bitch!” I noticed the voice immediatelyI saw him smile evilly to himself. “You thought you’d mess me around? I don’t work like that (Y/N), I’m not a fucking toy!” he spat through his teeth. His grip was still round my arm and it was getting tighter by the minute. “You’re going to regret doing that to me, all the love I had for you, is gone, and I’m going to enjoy this!” his hand made contact with my cheek for the second time and I screamed out in pain, my free arm lifting up to touch the sore skin. Before I knew it I was being forcefully pulled further down the alley way and he pushed me into the back of an unrecognisable van. The doors slammed shut and I was in pitch black. I was terrified on what was going to happen to me, he was bigger than me and stronger so there was no way I was going to be able to fight back. I felt something dig into my hip and I realised I still had my phone on me. I called the first number I could think of. “Hello?” I hushed my voice in case I got caught “Conor! Help me!” “W-wait what’s wrong!” he sounded panicked and tears were falling rapidly down my face. “He’s got me!” Conor was worried now. “Who’s got you (Y/N)! Who’s got you?” “It’s him! It’s A-alex!”