Chapter 32

2 months later.

“Shit…shit, shit, shit, SHIT!” This could not be happening to me, why does this shit always happen to me. I swear we were being safe, especially after last time! I jumped onto my bed and hid my face in my pillows, letting the tears fall, not even trying to hold them back. I picked up my phone from my bed side table and found Conor’s number.

To Conor:

You need to get over here. Now…x

From Conor:

I’m on my way.x

Conor had come down to visit everyone in Brighton so he was at his mums and dads for the weekend. I felt like my life is going downhill all over again. I always manage to fuck it up somehow. I waited for Conor on my bed and 5 minutes later he was standing outside my bedroom door. He came and sat down on my bed next to me and he looked worried. I had no idea how to tell him so I thought I’d just say exactly what had happened. Just get it out there.

“Conor…I’m…I’m pregnant…again.” All colour drained from his cheeks and he got off the bed and began pacing, combing his hand through his hair now and again. I was getting impatient as he wasn’t replying. I got off of my bed and wait over to him. “Say something!” He snapped out of his little trance immediately and wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin on the top of my head.

“Don’t worry (Y/N), we’ll get through this, we always manage to get through everything and we’re not going to stop here. I’m going to help us get through this, we will do it together, me and you.” He squeezed me gently and I released myself from his grip. I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine. “I love you so much (Y/N), and having this baby might be a good thing, it’s going to bring us closer together but if we’re going to raise this baby together, we can’t be hours apart, so (Y/N), I would like you to move in with me, move to London with me (Y/N).” I didn’t know what to say; I couldn’t just leave my mum could I? Leave my friends…George…Megan…Alex…But if I am to have this baby with Conor then I need to think of the baby and not myself anymore.

“Okay.” Was all I managed to say. Conor pulled me in for another hug and at this moment in time. I was scared. I’m really not ready to be a mum. I’m only 18. My life was about to change and it was going to change fast. But as long as I had Conor by my side, I can get through anything. Me and him. Together.

“Quick, get in Conor! It’s chucking it down!” Conor was still getting in all my suitcases from the car, I offered to help him but he refused to let me help. He soon got in, carrying all 4 of my suitcases behind him.

“How many clothes do you have?!” He chuckled to himself and I joined in with him. “Girls.” He rolled his eyes and then gave me a cheeky wink. “Well, welcome to my home. Our home.” He smiled at me and put my bags on the floor. He began to walk over to me and rested one of his hands on my small bump. I smiled at him and he leant down and pressed his lips gently onto mine. “I’m going to look after you (Y/N), both of you. I promise.”

“Just don’t break your promise Conor, we’re both relying on you now.” I gave him a shy smile and he returned one back. “But we’re going to look after you too Conor, don’t forget that.” Our lips touched once again and my heart began to beat faster. Whenever Conor touched me, this happened, he made me feel…alive. This boy is my life. We have been through so much but in a way, it’s brought us closer, no matter what’s happened. We always end up back together.

“I won’t break this promise. I swear.” He kissed the top of my head and I felt safe, loved. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I removed it quickly. My heart stopped as I saw the name flash over my screen.

From Alex:

Good luck (Y/N). I love you, don’t ever forget that…Okay? Alex.x

I deleted the message instantly. I didn’t know what to reply and if Conor saw the message he’d just get angry all over again, so it was for the best. It was best for everyone.

“Who was it?” I looked up at Conor and shook my head at him.

“No one.” I gave him a quick smile before placing my phone back into my pocket. “Just another person saying goodbye. It doesn’t matter, No one important…”