Chapter 25

“W-WHERE ARE YOU (Y/N)?!” I could tell by Conor’s voice the rage that was building up inside of him but also the worry. “I don’t know where I am exactly, all I know is I’m in the back of a white van and it’s dark and I’m scared Conor!” My voice cracked a little at the end and he heard. “Don’t worry baby. I’m going to find you and I won’t stop until I do. Alex Is going to wish he was never born when I find you.” The Van screeched to a stop. “We’ve stopped…” it was silent for a while until the doors of the van flew open, Alex had an evil grin on his face and he was going to enjoy what he was about to do, I could tell. His hand wrapped around my hair and he pulled me out of the back of the van. A scream escaped my lips and he slapped me to tell me to shut up. I still had my phone in my hand and Alex saw. “HA! I should have known you would try and get out of this.” Alex lifted the phone to his ear. “Hello there Conor,” I could hear shouting from down the other side of the line. “SHUT THE FUCK UP! Your bitch treated me like shit all because of you, and if you want her back you’re going to have to come and get her. His fist tightened on my hair and I screamed out in pain. His smirk grew bigger as he looked down on me. There was a pause as Alex held the phone to his ear still. “If you want her back meet me at the abandoned gym on Heath road. If you’re not here in half an hour. You won’t be seeing your precious little (Y/N) again, and oh, don’t even bother calling the police or bringing anyone along because I’ll kill her before they have a chance to get to me.” Alex smashed my phone on the floor and pulled me inside the abandoned gym he told Conor to meet him at. He pushed me on the floor and I scraped my hands and knees on the hard concrete ground.  “The clocks ticking!” His hard fist hit into the side of my face and I screamed out in pain. I was hit multiple times before I thought I was dead. I had never felt so much pain in my life. I was scared. Not of dying. Not of feeling any more pain that I already felt. But scared of never seeing Conor in again and all because of this boy stood in front of me. “Alex I’m sorry! Just let me go!” A huge laugh echoed around the room. “And why would I do that eh?” His face changed. It turned soft and caring. “I loved you (Y/N)…I thought you loved me to. You don’t know how long I waited for you. And when you got with Conor I tried to move on knowing I would never get a chance with you. It didn’t work, I just kept thinking about you…no one else…just you.” His hand brushed over my left cheek and I squeezed my eyes shut. “Show me those eyes beautiful…” I slowly opened my eyes and looked into his beautiful blue eyes. As I looked into his eyes, I remembered all the memories we had together, I grew up with this boy, I loved him, but not enough to be IN love with him. I couldn’t believe the situation I was in was real. This wasn’t the Alex I knew. He’s not like this, this isn’t him. A tear ran down my face and I shook my head trying to forget everything. His finger brushed away the tear. “Why are you doing this to me Alex?” His eyes contained sadness as did mine. “I-I…I didn’t mean this to happen…(Y/N)…I’m not…well…I need help, this isn’t me…I didn’t mean for this to happen!” he shook his head violently and I got up and held the side of his face in my hands to stop him. “Then let me help you Alex.” I stood up from the ground and pulled him with me. “Pass me your phone.” He reached into his pocket and debated whether to give it to me. I gave him a reassuring smile and he warily passed it over. I called Conor’s number. “WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER, I’M 2 MINUTES AWAY AND YOU’RE GOING TO WISH YOU HADNT TAKEN HER!” “Conor! It’s me! You need to get here fast okay.”

The gym doors flung open and Conor was running towards Alex. I stood in the middle of them, stopping Conor to getting to Alex. “I’ll beat the shit out of you!” “CONOR STOP!” Conor looked at me and pain filled his face as he took in my bruised and swollen face. “Stop?! Look at you (Y/N)! He kidnapped you and has beaten you and you’re defending him!” Tears ran down my face as I shook my head at him. “He’s ill Conor, he needs help.” Conor scoffed at my words. “Your right he needs help. He needs to be in a fucking mental home!” “WOULD YOU JUST LISTEN FOR A SECOND! JUST A SECOND!” Conor was surprised at my change of tone. “HE IS OUR FRIEND. AND FRIENDS HELP EACH OTHER. WHAT ALEX DID TO ME WAS WRONG BUT IT’S NOT HE’S FAULT HE’S MENTALY ILL. NOW YOU CAN EITHER HELP HIM GET THROUGH THIS OR JUST LEAVE NOW.” I had even surprised myself at what I had just said to Conor. His eyes flicked from me to Alex several times before he turned around and walked out of the gym. “Conor-” The gym doors slammed shut and I heard his car drive away. A hand came to my mouth as realisation just hit me in the face. “Conor had just walked out on me and I don’t think he’s coming back…