Epilogue

Okay! As you all know, I hope, New Boy was my first ever fanfiction and it didn't end in the most happiest ways so I thought I'd do a little Epilogue for it as I read the last chapter today and felt really mean for ending it like that and I also realised the ending was really shitty and yeah ew what was I thinking!! So here's the epilogue!

***

The first thing I heard was the constant beep of my alarm clock, ringing in my ears. I groaned aloud and rolled over to switch it off. I heard a giggle beside me and I removed my face from my pillow and looked to the side of me.

"Hey sleepy head." She gave me a smile and I automatically smiled back at her. "I was waiting for you to wake up, took your time!"

"Sorry babe." I sat up and pulled on a top and jeans. When I turned around I jumped when I saw that the girl in my bed, defiantly wasn't (Y/N). "What are you doing here? Who are you?" (Y/N)'s face had shifted into a different girl and I had know idea who it was. "You need to leave before I call the fucking police!" The stranger got out of my bed and was wearing one of my tops. Holy shit what did I do? (Y/N) is going to be so mad at me!

I heard crying from the room next to us, Bella's room. I quickly ran in there but that wasn't Bella, that wasn't my baby.

"Conor, baby listen to me." I turned around and grabbed a fistful of my hair. "It's me, Victoria? Your wife? And that's Jasmine, your little girl. Conor it's us, please don't do this again." Victoria. It all came flooding back to me. (Y/N) and Bella died years ago, all because of me.

I quickly pulled Victoria into a hug. "I'm sorry, I don't know what just happened." She smiled a sincere smile at me and placed her hand on the side of my face.

"It's okay, I understand, this is hard on you." I placed my lips on hers but it wasn't right. She wasn't (Y/N) and I've been feeling this ever since her loss.

I placed a kiss on her forehead and walked out of the room, Victoria swiftly following. "I need to go out for a bit."

"Where to?" I looked at her and smiled.

"It's Saturday love." Realisation washed over her face.

"I'll just go get ready hang on-" I cut her off mid sentence.

"If it's okay, I would like to go on my own today..." She nodded at me and pecked my cheek.

"I'll go get the flowers then."

***

I stepped out of my car and followed the pebbled path down until I finally got to the area I was looking for. A stabbing pain that occurs everytime I come here, washed over my body. I knelt down onto the soft grass and looked up at the two gravestones in front of me, one a lot smaller than the other.

"I miss you" I quickly blurted out. "I miss you both so much." I could feel the tears already starting to brim in my eyes. "It was all my fault and I hate myself more and more everyday because of it. If I had been more careful then you would both be here and we'd all be so much more happier." Tears had now fallen down my face and I couldn't stop them. "I thought the pain would have at least weakened over the years but it's only gotten stronger. I did this to you. I was the one who killed you-" I began sobbing hysterically and I tried wiping the tears away.

I placed a bouquet of flowers down on both of the two graves and I stood up from the ground. "It kills me every time I come here but it would kill me more if I didn't come at all." I stared at the ground for a while before I opened my mouth again. "But I-i don't think I have it in me anymore to come and see you both anymore. It kills me- no it's killing me whenever I come if and I think, if I do keep coming here I'll do something irrational to myself and I can't do that, not now that I have Vic, Jasmine and the Mayniacs to look after." I wiped away more of the tears that have fallen.

"I'll send someone every week to bring you flowers I promise. And please just remember that I love you both, very much and I wish I could be with you two now. Please forgive me." I looked at the smaller gravestone which read "Here lies the body of Bella Maynard, a beautiful young soul that never got to explore the world". I cried even harder knowing I stopper her from living.

"I'm sorry Bella baby, I'm sorry I shouted at you in the car that time. I should have just stayed with your mother and forgotten about the tour. Tell your mum I lover her okay sweet heart."I turned around and began to walk off. As I walked I kept muttering "please forgive me" to myself. As I got in the car I rested my head on the steering wheel and let out all the pain I was feeling through my tears.

"Please forgive me...Please."

***

Okay that's it, forever now, boom done. I'm sorry its short but its only an epilogue so after what happened and everything. Love you all chou x