Chapter 5

I woke up at 10:00, it was Sunday today, I never do much on Sundays but I remembered mine and Conor’s little ‘date’. I didn’t know what to expect, he hadn’t given anything away like where we were going, what we were doing…all he told me was what time he was going to pick me up, great. I had a shower and dried my hair then went downstairs to see my mum making us a full English breakfast. I quickly ate it all, not realising how hungry I was. At 12:00 I decided to text Megan and Amanda about my date tonight, seeing as they’re my best friends, they deserve to know.

To Megan and Amanda:

Hey! Guess who has a date with Conor tonight ;)x

From Megan:

WOW! Really?! Have a great time, you have GOT to tell me all the details tomorrow at college!x

From Amanda:

I’m so happy for you! Hope you have a great time, talk to me about it tomorrow, I want to know how it goes ;)x

To Megan and Amanda:

Will do ;)x

I watched TV till 2:00 then decided to catch up on some coursework that was due in in a weeks’ time. By 4:00 I realised I best get ready so I went upstairs and opened my wardrobe up; I really don’t know what to wear. I didn’t want to wear something to fancy so I decided I would wear my high wasted denim shorts with my nerd top and a pair of vans. I went over to my dressing table and put my straighteners on and started to apply my makeup. My makeup was only subtle, a bit of mascara and eyeliner with a little bit of lipstick. I straightened my hair which took longer than expected and by 5:45 I was ready. I grabbed my bag and waited in my room for a bit. I heard a faint knock at my front door so I ran downstairs and opened the door; Conor was standing there with a pair of blue jeans and a casual shirt on, he wasn’t overdressed which made me feel better about what I was wearing. “You look gorgeous,” he leant down and gave me a light kiss. “So, where are we going?” I asked with a smile on my face. “You’ll see,” he gave me a cheeky wink then held my hand and walked me to his car. He opened the passenger door for me, “What a gentleman,” he laughed then walked to his side of the car and got in, he looked at me for a while, his roaming all over my body which made me blush a little.

We drove for about 15 minutes then he parked his car in the town centre and we walked for another 5 minutes, him holding my hand, leading the way. He stopped outside a restaurant called ‘Nando’s’ never in my life have I been here so I didn’t know what to expect when I looked at the menu. “I hope you like chicken,” he said with a big grin on his face. “I LOVE chicken!” It’s true, I really do! I ordered a chicken breast burger and Conor ordered half a chicken! “Someone’s hungry,” I gave him a cheeky wink and he let out a little laugh. “So Conor…” “Yes?” “What’s going on between us then?” I decided now was the best time to ask him as we were waiting for our food. “Well, I really like you…” When he said this, I got butterflies in my stomach; he was getting nervous as I wasn’t replying. “I really like you too Conor,” he sighed a sigh of relief then a huge beautiful smile washed over his face. He took both of my hands in his and waited for me to look at him. “Well do you want to give us ago then?” I felt so happy right now I was smiling like a right idiot and all I managed was nod. I was speechless. I really liked Conor and knowing he liked me back felt amazing.

We ordered desert after our meal then decided we had best be leaving after 2 hours. “Do you want to come back to my place? My parents are out so it will just be you, me and my brother.” He had a brother? I never heard him talk about his brother before, I guess now would be a good chance to meet him. “Sure.” We made general chit chat on the way to his and when we reached his house he opened my door for me. He opened his front door and I walked into his house. “Hey Conor, how was your date…which I didn’t know you were bringing back…” “Umm…Yeah this is my brother Jack…” Standing there was a boy about 2 years younger than Conor who was standing there in only his boxers. A giggle escaped my lips and I quickly turned away. “Well, it’s nice to meet you Jack.” “Yeah you to,” Conor grabbed my hand, “Okay, well we’re going to my room.” Conor led me to his bedroom, I sat down on his bed and he came and sat next to me. “Your brother seems nice.” “Yeah I’m sorry about that…” We both laughed and then Conor began to kiss me. I laid down on his bed and he pinned my arms above my head, his lips not leaving mine. My breathing was becoming ragged and so was his so our lips parted so we could both catch our breath. His lips suddenly pressed against mine for the second time, the kiss was becoming fiercer and I began to grab handfuls of his hair, tugging at it now and again. His hands were placed on my hips as he hovered over me, making sure he wasn’t putting weight on me, our bodies were barely touching but just a slight touch from him sent shivers down my spine. He began to kiss my neck, sucking at my skin slightly; leaving a bruise there that would be there for a while. I began to take me top off when he stopped me. “Are you sure about this?” He looked slightly worried as he didn’t want to rush me into anything. “Ready as I’ll ever be.” I gave him a little smile but he wasn’t convinced. “(Y/N), I don’t want to make you do anything you’re uncomfortable with, I’m not going to make you do anything you don’t want to.” Conor was so sweet, he actual truly cared about me. “Conor, I want you okay, I want you to be my first.” I kissed him gently and began taking my clothes off again, this time, he didn’t stop me. He stared to take off his own clothes and soon, we were both in out underwear. His hands touched every inch of my skin and goose bumps appeared all over my body. It felt like an electric current ran down my back and I bent my head back at his touch. He took off his boxers and then I began to take off my panties and bra. “Are you ready?” I just nodded, and he looked unsure. “I love you Conor.” “I love you too (Y/N).

I awoke in the morning and glanced over to see Conor still fast asleep. It was 7:00. CRAP! “Conor get up! We’re gonna be late for college!” He quickly got up and we both got up. I didn’t realise we were both still naked and it made me blush a little. I got ready by 7:55 and me and Conor walked down to the bus stop. We hadn’t got to talk much since last night. “How are you feeling?” “A bit sore but last night was amazing.” He smiled at my words and kissed me. The bus turned up minutes later and we both got on and made our way to college. I was greeted by Megan and Amanda with huge smiles on their face. Oh great…I forgot I had got to tell them about last night…