Chapter 30

I watched Conor walk out the hospital doors and I was left alone with the nurse. She looked at me in sympathy, catching up on what had just happened. Her lips parted but she soon closed them again, deciding she best not say anything. She turned around and headed towards the door before I stopped her.

“Excuse me miss, when will I be getting out of here?” She turned back around as she heard my voice.

“Well your still in a critical position, you’ve broken one of your arms and legs so you wont be able to move without a wheel chair. And you are also very beaten and bruised so you’re very weak, so I would say another few days at the minimum.” She smiled at me but could tell by my face I wasn’t happy.

“No you don’t get it, I need to be out of here by tomorrow, before he comes back.” The nurse looked confused at what I was saying.

“Has he hurt you at all miss?” Shock appeared on her face, “Because I can get help if you need it.” Her body was half facing the door getting ready to go get help. I shook my head at her.

“Not physically no not at all! But emotionally…I don’t know what’s happening anymore, he’s coming back tomorrow and I can’t let him see me I need to get out here as soon as possible.”

“Well I’m sorry miss, but you’re physically unable to leave this hospital until given confirmation by a member of staff, I’m really sorry.” She gave me a sympathetic look and left me in peace. As soon as she was out of sights I grabbed my phone which surprisingly, was still working after the accident. I pressed dial and waited for it to answer.

“Hello?” I sighed when George answered. “(Y/N), are you okay? I heard about the accident but I wasn’t a loud to come see you yet, is everything okay? You’re not going to die are you!” I laughed at George, he’s always been the over exaggerating type.

“No George I’m not dying! But I need your help with something.” My laughing cut off immediately and my voice turned serious. “Can you help me?”

“Sure, what do you need?” I sighed unsure of what his answer would be.

“I need you to get your ass over here and sneak me out, now!” I heard him laugh down the other end of the line and he was just taking in all I was asking him. “George, this is serious! Are you going to help me or what?”

“Yeah, I’ll be there in 10 minutes, be ready.”

“Thank you! I’m going to need a wheelchair though.” I heard him laugh again and a smile spread across my face.

“Gotcha!”

“Get in quick!” George was picking me up off my bed and placing me into the wheel chair. “I’m still confused why I’m helping you escape from here? Surely you need rest and to recover you were hit by a fucking car (Y/N),” he started laughing and I couldn’t help but laugh.

“I’m alive, so in my eyes, I’m fine!” He laughed harder and began to push me out of my room. “Try not to look suspicious.”

“Okay.” He began to run down the corridor of the hospital and I burst out laughing, I just couldn’t help it.

“George stop!” He slowed down his pace and burst out laughing as well. I laughed so much when I was around George no matter what mood I was in. The hospital was silent until George started singing…

“They see me rolling, they hatin patrollin and tryna catch me ridin dirty!” I was laughing so hard my insides started to ache. He was pushing me down the corridor and moving in ‘cool’ manor.

We eventually made it out of the hospital unnoticed by any member of staff and he was helping me into his car.

“Okay where to?” He looked at me with wide eyes.

“Home…but first…I need to go see Conor.”