Chapter 15

The sun was shining bright in the sky as everyone left the plane. The hot air hit me in the face and I could tell I was going to love LA. Conor grabbed my hand and we were transported inside of the airport. We collected our luggage and made our way to the taxi’s. A man held the sign 'Maynard' on a piece of cardboard. "I guess that's us!" The man was wearing a fancy suit and was standing outside a large black car. He opened our doors for us and me and Conor both sat down. "Hello Mr Maynard, I wasn't informed that you were bringing a guest." "I'm sorry is that a problem?" "No no! Not a problem at all sir!" "Well this is my girlfriend, (Y/N)," "Hello there miss, I will be driving you to your hotel well you will await a visit from the man himself." We were in the car for about half an hour until we turned up outside a big modern hotel, it looked fancy! We made our way to the front desk and a pretty blonde girl was sat at the other side. "Hello there," she politely smiled at us both, "how may I help you?" "There should be a room booked for us under the name, Maynard?" "Ah yes! Here you are sir," she handed Conor a card which I guess was the key. "Top floor, and your room is 10J, enjoy!" "Thank you," we took the elevator to the top floor and made our way down the large hallway, we reached the end and Conor scanned the key and the door unlocked. We trailed our suitcases in and my jaw dropped. It was beautiful and modern, and this was only one room. This place must have cost a fortune! I explored the rest of our place, the kitchen, the bathroom and lastly, the bedroom. There was a king sized bed in the middle of the room with a huge wardrobe and an en-suite. I placed my suitcase at the end of the bed and went over and ran my hands down the bed sheets. It was silk, they were so soft. I didn't hear Conor come up behind me but he placed both his hands on my waist and made me jump. I spun around and he looked at me like he never had before. "You're so beautiful (Y/N)," his hands were still placed on my hips and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I just want to touch you every second...every hour...and every moment of the day" he kissed me between each gap and he picked me up by my bum and I wrapped my legs around his waist and tilted my head at an angle so I was in a more comfortable position as we kissed. He laid me down on the bed and our lips never parted, the kiss just grew longer. When they did part all he said was "I love you so much," to hear him say these words to me made me feel so loved and happy, this boy is my life and I want to be with him forever. He slowly places me on the bed and I laid back as he dominated on top of me. Our bodies were only slightly touching but just a slight touch from him made me go crazy. He placed one of his hands on my cheek and the other on my thigh wrapping it round his waist. He soon did the same with the other leg and his hands started roaming the top half of my body. We stripped down into our underwear and were passionately kissing for what seemed like forever until he broke the kiss and started to remove my last piece of clothing then did the same for himself. “Wait one second…” I unravelled my legs from his waist allowing him to move and he got up off the bed and went out the room. I heard his suitcase unzip and he was back moments later with a small box in his hand. He undid the box and I was soon clear what it was. Contraception. “Best be careful this time.” He placed the condom on then came back and we left off from where we started.

“What time’s Neyo going to be here, do you know?” Conor and I were laying in the comfy bed our body’s close. “No, I reckon it will be soon though so we best get ready.” We both put our clothes back on and the hotel phone rang. Conor answered it. “Hello?” “Is this Mr Maynard speaking?” “Yes,” “There’s a guest down at reception for you,” “Tell them we will be right down.” Conor put the phone back down and told me we had to go to reception. It wasn’t Neyo at the front desk it was just his receptionist again. “If you would like to come with me,” he escorted us into another posh car and we drove for 15 minutes. We stopped outside a large building, we went inside and not long after did I realise we were in a recording studio. The assistant took us to a room with Neyo and 2 other men. “Yo Conor, how you doing man,” Neyo got up and shook hands with Conor and then with myself. “Good, so what’s the plan then?” “Ah you’re keen, I like that. Well we are going to get you all set up in that room over there,” he pointed to a room opposite the one we were in, there was only glass separating the two rooms, “and we are going to see what you can do. Conor had a huge smile on his face, “Let’s do this!”