Chapter 4

“Ugh…what happened last night?” I heard a faint voice coming from behind me. “It was pretty crazy; everyone went home drunk, this place is trashed.” WHAT?! They better be kidding, if my mum comes home to a trashed house I’ll be grounded for months! I got up a little too quickly and looked around the room. There were bottles and cans on every inch of the floor, smashed objects, all over my walls and this was only the living room, who knows what it’s like everywhere else. “You guys have got to help me tidy this place up before my mum gets back or…I’M DEAD!”

Everyone who was still here helped me tidy up my house. It took hours but we eventually got it done. Moments later my mum walked in the door, back from a business trip in London, she didn’t know I was having this party so she was surprised when she saw my friends round. “I didn’t know you had company (Y/N)…” Her eyes glanced from me to Conor several times. “I didn’t think you’d mind, we’re going out now mum, I’ll be back before tea,” I smiled and grabbed my coat as we all left. “So, what do you want to do now then?” Alex said we could all go back to his place for a while so we made our way to his and we were greeted by his dog, Ronald. “Hey there moody moody grump grump!” Alex led the way to his room and the boys instantly started to play on the X-Box. I started talking to the girls about last night. “I can’t remember much about last night at all,” the last thing I remember is letting a group of people into my house then going back to drink. “You were pretty out of it the whole night; you looked like you were having a nice time grinding on Conor though.” Everyone burst out laughing apart from Conor who just had a big smirk on his face, I could feel my cheeks turn red and I quickly looked down, too embarrassed to look at anyone. “I rather liked it though.” I looked up to Conor who was staring at me with a smile playing at his lips. “Ugh, shut up Conor,” I just rolled my eyes at him and he smirked. “Where’s your bathroom Alex?” “Down the hall to the right,” he didn’t even take his eyes off of the screen.

I made my way to the bathroom about to shut the door when a hand reached out and stopped me. “What are you…?” A pair of lips stopped me from finishing my sentence. It was Conor, his lips were moving slowly with mine and I didn’t stop him, I didn’t WANT to stop him. He pushed me in the bathroom and locked the door then turned and faced me again, pushing me against a wall. He left wet kisses all over any exposed skin then moved back to my lips. The kiss started of slow but then got more passionate and his hands roamed all over my body, gripping onto my clothes. “Hi (Y/N),” was all he said, “Hi, this was rather…unexpected,” his hands were still roaming over my body as I spoke. “You know what they say…” he kissed my lips gently, “…You should always expect, the unexpected.” Conor started to take off his clothes when I stopped him. “Not here…not now.” Conor redid the buttons on his shirt. “I’m sorry, I was getting a bit ahead of myself,” he smiled embarrassingly. “Don’t be sorry, I just don’t want to lose my virginity in Alex’s bathroom…” shock appeared on his face… “What…?” I was confused why he looked so shocked. “I didn’t know you haven’t done it yet.” I just shrugged my shoulders. “They’re most probably getting suspicious in there so we’d best go.” Conor kissed me again before we both walked into the room; all their eyes were on us. “Where were you two then eh?” Alex raised his eyebrows. “I hope you two weren’t getting it on in my bathroom. “Of course not Alex,” I winked at him and he chuckled to himself.

I didn’t know what this meant between me and Conor now. I was thinking about this all the way back to mine and when I went home I had a text message from Conor.

From Conor:

I want to take you out tomorrow, be ready by 6, I’ll pick you up.x

To Conor:

Okay, where are we going?x

From Conor:

It’s a surprise ;)x

I hate surprises. Now I didn’t know what I was meant to wear; should I wear something casual or fancy? At least tomorrow I’ll have time to talk to Conor about everything.