Chapter 8

The boys all left apart from Conor and we continued to watch the television for a while until he got up off the sofa and came and sat next to me. He placed one hand on my thigh and ran it up and down several times. He was looking deep into my eyes then kissed me gently. The kiss was slow but passionate; he placed both of his hands on the side of my face as he kept on kissing me but eventually we had to stop for air but almost immediately I found his lips pressed on mine once again.  A low moan escaped from his throat and it made me smile under his touch. “I love you Conor.” My words sent something off in him as he started ripping my clothes away from my skin. He literally ripped off my shirt I was wearing. “CONOR! That’s my favourite shirt!” he just mumbled, “I’ll buy you another one.” And he started kissing any part of my bare skin he could reach. I was just sitting on the sofa with my underwear on and he started to undress himself. “Tut tut tut Conor.” He looked at me in confusion and I just raised my eyebrows at him. “Seeing as you rudely undressed me, I think I should have the honour of undressing you.” A wicked smile spread across my face and I closed the distance between us and began stripping him down to his boxers. I pushed him down on the sofa behind him and he just lay there, waiting. I sat on his lap and began kissing him with a passion. The kiss was not like our last, it was violent…harsh, but I liked it. I broke the kiss and he looked annoyed. “What are you doing?” “I think we should take this upstairs, to my room.” I grabbed his hand and practically ran to my room. I locked the door behind me and twirled around to see Conor laying on the bed waiting for me. I slowly walked over to the bed and kissed Conor again then he started to remove my last pieces of clothing and I did the same for him. We both lay on my bed naked and one thing led to another.

I laid in Conor’s arms, wrapped in the duvet staring up at the ceiling. I was tracing shapes on his bare chest. His eyes were shut and I assumed he was asleep so I started tracing over his lips when his eyes snapped open. “Hey there,” I smiled at him and he gave me a smile back. “How long have I been asleep for?” “Not long, about an hour.” We lay there in silence for another half an hour when my front door slammed. “My mums home…” I began to get up and put my clothes on when his arms secured around me. “Nooo, don’t go,” I giggled but didn’t resit, I lay back down and there was a faint knock at my door. “(Y/N), I’m home,” she tried to open the door but it was locked. “Why’s the door locked?” “Uh…” I looked at him for some help, I didn’t know what to say, I never really lock the door. “I’m naked!” Conor tried to do a girl high pitch voice but failed miserably, I just burst out laughing. “Conor is that you in there? Well I hope you two haven’t been doing what I think you’ve been doing.” “No mum, we just wanted some privacy…” “Hmm…alright then…” I heard her walk back downstairs starting to prepare dinner. Me and Conor got changed and went downstairs to see my mum. “So mum what’s for dinner?” Conor took a seat at the dinner table and I went over and hugged my mum. “Just Lasagne, would you like to stay for dinner Conor?” A smile appeared on Conor’s face, “Aw yes please, I’ll just text my mum to let her know I won’t be coming home for a while,” Conor got his phone out and began to text his mum.

We had finished eating at about 7:00 and we all sat and watched a film for a while. By 9:00 Conor decided it would be best to start to head home. “Thank you very much for having me for tea.” “Ahh it’s my pleasure my dear.” Conor gave me a kiss then quickly left. “Look, I know what you two were doing up there earlier,” I knew my mum was going to talk about this as soon as Conor left. “I just want you two to be careful though okay.” I quickly nodded my head and went upstairs; it couldn’t have got more awkward if it tried. I just remembered my plan tomorrow with the boys about going to Nando’s tomorrow I was looking forward to it as I haven’t been there since mine and Conor’s date. I thought I’d invite Amanda and Megan as I didn’t want to be the only girl there.

To Amanda and Megan:

Hey, are you free tomorrow, me and the boys are going to Nando’s do you wanna come?x

I placed my phone down and laid on my bed for a while. A few minutes later my phone vibrated.

From Amanda:

Sure! What time?x

A few seconds after I got a reply from Megan:

Yeah I’m up for that  what time?x

To Amanda and Megan:

Meeting at 1, see you there!x

It was only 9:15 but I was so tired so I placed my phone on my bedside table and drifted off to sleep. I didn’t sleep well that night even though I was so tired, I didn’t feel well this morning either but I didn’t want to cancel the plans I had made so I tried to just take my mind off it. It was 12:30 when I was all ready and Conor picked me up 5 minutes later. We arrived at Nando’s just on time and we were the last ones to arrive. Everyone was at the seats so me and Conor sat down next to each other and we were welcomed by the others. We talked about general things like school, what we had been up to lately and were all just having a laugh. We ordered our food, I ordered the same thing I did on mine and Conor’s first date as I enjoyed so much the first time and we waited for a while, still laughing and chatting till it arrived. “You boys eat like pigs!” every one of them had food around their mouths and we all just laughed. I took another bite out of my burger when a cramping pain shot through my stomach, “crap…” I muttered under my breathe and only Conor heard. “You alright babe?” he whispered back to me. Another cramping pain shot through my stomach, “I think I’m gonna be sick!” I ran to the girl’s bathroom just in time and was sick in the toilet. The smell was revolting; I quickly locked the door and was continuously sick for about 5 minutes. It eventually stopped and I slowly got off of the toilet floor. I went over to the sink and looked at myself in the mirror, I looked fine, not ill at all, I don’t know what was wrong with me. I washed my mouth out with water, trying to get rid of the hideous acidic taste in my mouth. It was a little better. I opened the toilet door and Conor was standing there with a worried look on his face. “Are you okay babe?” “I am now,” I gave him a quick smile but he decided he would take me home. We went back to the others who all had worried faces on their faces. “You okay hun?” George said to me. “Yeah just feeling a bit under the weather, you don’t mind if I head back do you?” “No of course not!” I said goodbye to all of them and made my way home with Conor. I opened my front door and placed my bag on the floor. I sat down on the sofa, still feeling off and Conor came and sat down next to me. “How are you feeling?” As soon as Conor said this I ran to my kitchen and for the second time, I was sick in my kitchen sink. Something wasn’t right and I decided I would try sleeping it off. I lay in bed with Conor’s arms around me and I quickly drifted off. When I awoke Conor’s arms were still around me and he had fallen asleep himself, he looked so sweet asleep, like an angel. I slowly got up, not wanting to wake him and went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I felt perfectly fine now, I don’t know what came over me earlier. Oh well, it was probably just nothing…

New BoyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara