Chapter 21

“Here you are Mam,” We pulled up outside my house and I handed the money to the taxi driver. “This one is on the house, don’t you worry.” He smiled at me and I thanked him and opened my front door then locked it straight away. I was still crying, I couldn’t believe what I had just seen, my boyfriend was having sex with some stranger in a toilet, ON MY BIRTHDAY! I lay on my sofa, letting time go by when there was a knock at my door. I didn’t answer it, I didn’t want to speak to whoever was there right now so I just kept silent. “(Y/N)! I KNOW YOU’RE IN THERE!” I placed my hand over my mouth to stop my sobs escaping but Conor wasn’t going anywhere. “OPEN UP!”  He was knocking on the door louder now and it was obvious how drunk he was. “GO AWAY CONOR!” I just let all my sobs out and he could here I was crying. “Just let explain.” I quickly got up from my seat and unlocked the door. I didn’t let him in as I was afraid he wouldn’t leave afterwards. “OH PLEASE EXPLAIN CONOR, I BEG YOU, TELL ME WHY YOU SHAGGED THAT GIRL BACK AT THE CLUB, TELL ME WHY I HAD TO FIND YOU, TELL ME WHY I FELL IN LOVE WITH A STUPID, PATHETIC, INCONCIDERANT BOY LIKE YOU! WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO ME CONOR, WHY! WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE TO YOU! I LOVED YOU CONOR, TODAY WAS MY BIRTHDAY! MY BIRTHDAY CONOR AND YOU DID THIS TO ME! SO EXPLAIN THAT CONOR, EXPLAIN TO ME WHY I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU! BECAUSE I REGRET DOING IT! You Conor Maynard have brought me nothing but pain, and anger and I wish I never met you!” I started hitting his chest as hard as I could and he took a step back. I saw a look on his face that I’ve never seen before. He was distraught, he knew that he had done this to me and he knew that this was all his fault. I kept hitting him and he stood there taking it all. I slowly fell to the ground, crying like never before. I have never been hurt so bad like this before and I just lay there on the ground crying my eyes out. Conor tried to pick me up but I pushed him away. “DON’T TOUCH ME!” I heard a car pull up outside my house and a tall figure came sprinting towards us. It was Alex. “Conor, I don’t know what you’ve done but I think you should leave.” Alex crouched down and picked me up off the floor. “I’m not going anywhere!” “Conor you can see she’s upset! Give her time to calm down!” “Just fuck off Alex!” Alex wasn’t retaliating as he didn’t want to start a fight with Conor. “Look at her Conor, does she look like she really wants to talk to you right now? No. So come back tomorrow okay,” Conor didn’t look happy but he knew Alex was right and left. Alex carried me inside and locked the door behind him. He placed me on the sofa and sat next to me. I cried on his chest what seemed like forever but he didn’t say a word. I was cuddle up into his chest and slowly cried myself to sleep.

I awoke at 3 in the morning, Alex was still here and he had fallen asleep himself. I looked at him for a while. He was beautiful, this boy was kind and sweet and I had never met anyone as funny as he is. I moved slowly towards his face and kissed his lips gently. His eyes snapped open and I quickly moved away. “I’m sorry…” I blushed a little but he laughed a little. “It’s fine,” Alex places a hand on my cheek then leaned in slowly as if to ask for permission, I nodded my head and our lips touched again. I got up and sat on his lap. The kiss was getting more intense and fiery and I liked it. I started to remove my dress and he helped me in the process. I wasn’t wearing a bra on underneath so all I had to remove was my panties. I got up quickly and slid them off, then went and sat back on his lap. He lifted his arms up and I slipped his shirt off for him then I went to his jeans, I undid the button then unzipped his zip. I removed them quickly and Alex was left just in his boxers. He started to slide them down himself and soon we were both fully undressed. I kissed Alex again and he started touch all over my body, his hands were soft and gently and it felt so good. “Are you sure about this (Y/N)?” I nodded my head but quickly got off his lap and went to my bathroom. “I’ll be back in a second!” I quickly got some protection from the cupboard and ran back downstairs. I threw it at Alex. “Put it on.” He quickly put it on and he laid back on the sofa. I soon came and rested on his lap again and we soon started from where we left off.

I woke up in Alex’s arms with a blanket around us both. Memories came flooding back from last night. From the club and then at home. “Good morning sleepy head.” I looked up at Alex and smiled at him, “Good morning.” “You never did tell me what Conor did last night…” I explained to Alex what had happened and he was already on my side. “You know he’s going to be back again today right?” I just nodded my head and laid back down on Alex’s chest. I felt safe and loved but I couldn’t stop thinking about Conor. I still loved him but I hated him so much at the same time. What he did to me is unforgivable but then I thought about what me and Alex had done and only just realised what I had gotten myself into…I wasn’t looking forward to talking to Conor today. “Stay with me?” he smiled at me. “Of course I will.” We lay on my sofa in silence but then decided we best get ready as I knew that Conor was going to be here as early as possible. We had both only just got changed when there was a quick knock at my door. I went over and opened the door slowly, looking at Conor and just remembering what I saw last night. “Alex? What are you doing here? You two didn’t…” “I just glared at him and his face turned bright red. He knew what had happened last night and I was afraid what Conor was going to door. He pushed past me and went over to Alex and hit him straight in the face. “Conor! No!”