Chapter 16

We spent a few hours at the recording studio and Neyo was impressed with Conor, I wasn’t surprised because Conor was truly amazing. We were going to be staying in America for another 3 weeks so that meant there was only one person I had to deal with right now. My mum. I had been ignoring her calls and texts, she was going to have a huge phone bill texting me whilst I was over here, good. But I decided it was about time to finally face her. I got my phone and started to call her, “Hello?” “Hi mum, its me.” I heard her sigh a sigh of relief. “(Y/N), I have been so worried about you! I’m sorry what I said I didn’t mean it at all! I wish I could take it back, all of it! Please come home!” “Mum look, I’m in LA now so I can’t be long, we are staying here for another 3 weeks, so I will see you when I get back, I have got to go now but will see you soon.” I could tell by her voice that she wasn’t happy but she didn’t argue. “Okay…keep safe…I love you.” “I love you too mum.” I hang up the phone and got into the shower, it was hot in LA and I need a cool shower to cool off.  I stripped down and made my way into the shower, feeling satisfied as the cold water splashed on my bare skin. I was standing in the shower running my fingers through my hair when a pair of warm hands wrapped around my waist. “Mind if I join you?” Conor whispered in my ear. A smile spread across my face as I knew I wasn’t going to be able to resist him. “Hmm…if you like,” I turned round and gave him a cheeky wink. He forcefully pressed his lips to mine and kissed them with a passion like never before. He grabbed my bum and lifted me in the air, pressing me against the shower wall. I wrapped my legs around him securing our bodies closer and I could tell that I was going to miss out on my shower.

“Was that better than a shower?” Conor had a towel wrapped around his lower half of his body and gave me a cheeky wink. “Mmm…I think I would have preferred that shower…” a smile played at my lips and Conor came charging at me from across the room. “Conor!” he lifted me off my feet and I couldn’t stop laughing. “I think we both know that’s a load of bull shit.” He put me on my feet and I realised both our towels had fallen off. I blushed a little and he smirked to himself. “What?” “I just find it funny how we have had sex several times now and you still get embarrassed when I see you naked.” I little giggle escaped my lips and I just blushed harder. “It’s adorable.” Conor placed one hand under my chin, lifting my head up so he could kiss my lips softly. “Now come on get ready,” I turned away walking to the cupboard for some clothes when Conor slapped my bum harshly. “CONOR!” He chuckled to himself and then we both got ready. “So where exactly are we going today?” I asked Conor as he hadn’t actually told me yet. “(Y/N)! We’re in LA! Let’s go anywhere!” A huge grin spread across my face. We explored the town, the shops were amazing, we went to Dunkin Doughnuts as Conor loves Doughnuts. “Oh my god! These are amazing!” We went round the clothing shops and I bought a few items of clothing that Conor helped me try on in the changing room. It was 8:30 and the sun was down and the moon was out but the bright lights from the buildings lit up the whole area. We were making our way back to the hotel when I accidently bumped into someone. “Oh my god I’m so sorry!” “Ah don’t worry, its fine!” I could tell by his voice he was American. “here let me get that for you…” he had dropped something when I hit into him. “there you go.” “Jee thanks man! My names Anth.” “Nice to meet you Anth, I’m (Y/N) and this is my boyfriend, Conor.” “Hey I know you man! You’re that guy from youtube!” “Really!? You know me?” “Sure I do! I do the same thing as you.” Conor and Anth talked for ages and surprisingly exchanged details so they could get in touch more. How weird that I accidently bumped into this guy and him and Conor hit it off so well? “I’ll see you around man.” We left Anth and made our way back to our hotel. “Wow. He seemed nice.”