Chapter 34

Months had past and Bella was growing already. We had decided to take her to the zoo today, she most probably won’t know where she is but at least it will be a good experience. We strapped her into her seat and had a 30 minute drive ahead of us. We had driven for 10 minutes just listening to music and having general chit chat when Conor burst out with something that surprised me.

“Babe, I need to talk to you about something?” I looked at him and racked my brains but I had no idea what there was needed to talk about?

“What is it?”

“Well…in a month’s time, I’ve got a worldwide tour, and I won’t be back for…months.” I kept my face on him the whole time and I felt anger build up inside of me. I hadn’t spoken and he was getting impatient. “Say something then?” He looked over to me quickly before turning back to the road.

“Are you fucking kidding me? I know your famous and everything Conor but don’t you think it’s a bit bad timing? We’ve just had a baby and you’re planning on leaving me for months to do a stupid tour? You’re expecting me to look after her on my own? Did you even think about me in all of this before you agreed to go on this tour?!” I looked at him with pure anger, how could he be so stupid, leaving me at a time like this.

“I can’t fucking help it (Y/N)! I have a career to keep going here, and without my career we’d be on the fucking streets! I know it’s bad timing but it was now or never, you’ll be fine on your own for a few months, don’t worry about it.” Bella had started to cry with all the commotion going on.

“Don’t worry about it?! How can I not worry about Conor? You’ve given me a months’ notice! A month! What the fuck am I going to do without you? Ugh look Bella’s crying now! Shh it’s okay sweetie.” I tried soothing her but nothing was working.

“I only found out a few days ago! I was as shocked as you are!” I scoffed at his words.

“Yeah I’m shocked alright! Why did you have to tell me now and ruin our day?!” I tried to calm Bella down again but she just kept screaming.

“I didn’t mean to ruin our da-WOULD YOU SHUT HER THE FUCK UP!” I looked up at him and everything happened in slow motion.

“CONOR NO!”

Conor’s P.O.V-

I woke up feeling weak and in a lot of pain. My eyes adjusted to the room and I noticed I was in a hospital. I looked down at my body and saw tubes coming from out what seemed like everywhere. My memory was fuzzy but I remembered what vaguely happened. I remember fighting with (Y/N) and Bella wouldn’t stop crying. Next thing I know, I crashed into another car.

“WHERE’S MY GIRLS!” I started screaming hoping someone could hear me. I was ripping the tubes out of my body and ripped off the machine I was attached to. I got up off the bed but fell to the floor immediately. A bunch of nurses came in and all had to help to get me back on the bed and strap me in again.

“Mr Maynard you need to stay here!” Tears were falling rapidly down my cheeks.

“Where are they! Where are my girls!” the nurses exchanged a few saddened looks but one stepped forward and answered my questions I was dying to know the answer too.

“Mr Maynard…I am so sorry to tell you but (Y/N) and Bella didn’t make the accident. They were rushed to hospital immediately but their injuries were to severe and they got the worst of it. I am so sorry…”

My heart felt like it had been ripped out from my chest and I was sobbing hysterically. This was my entire fault. The two girls I cared about the most had been taken from me and it was my entire fault. I lost concentration for a second but that one second changed my life forever. I may not be dead on the outside, but without Bella and (Y/N), I will always be dead on the inside. I was just the New Boy that (Y/N) fell in love with.

Author’s notes-

Well that was the last chapter of my first fanfiction. I hope you all liked reading it as much as I loved writing it. It is the first of hopefully many to come and I will try to write the next one as soon as possible. Hope you liked the last chapter and I can’t wait to hear your reviews on it. Thank you for reading ‘New Boy’.