One

||You||

I walked around the empty streets of Los Santos enjoying the soft breeze on my skin. It can get very chilly at night around here but tonight was different, tonight was gentle. I was supposed to meet up with a client to give them their order but me and my mind got off track which happens quite often these days but i'm sure they don't mind waiting for a bit. Foolish.

The screeching sound of car wheels trough the street next to me snapped me out of my trance and i followed the sound, a big yellow and black truck flew with high speed trough the streets. Uncomfortably close after them were the cops, almost right on their tail. Black but bright yellow high lights? Not a really smart get away vehicle, but what do i know. The windows of the car were tainted black which made it impossible to see who was driving. When i looked at the sides i was almost sure there was a small batman sticker.

I decided that i wanted to join in and have a little fun. Life had been pretty boring so far, bringing people their drugs. Here and there some really crazy people but nothing i couldn't handle. They just wanted to forget their miserable life for a while. And i could understand. Hurried I took a shortcut and ran to the next street they would drive on, i had enough time to put down a tiny strip of razor sharp spikes for the cops. It was nothing special but it will pull them off their track. Here in Los Santos you can get your hands on everything, and i had some more tricks laying around the city.

The truck saw me putting down the spikes and dodged them as i had hoped, swiftly after i hid in the shadows and my face formed a smile as i heard the loud popping sound of the cop car's wheels. I was just out of sight for the cops but i could catch a glimpse the angry police men getting out, "How could you've not seen this?" One screamed at the other "Me? You let them escape way back in the bank!" The other yelled back and i had to hold back a laugh. They can be so unaware.

But enough toying around for now. I need to make some money. Swiftly i made my way to the place where the deal will be held.

Upon arriving my eyes met a dark figure leaning against the wall, he was dressed in black and was wearing a hockey mask. It was dirty and broken which meant he had been longer in business but no one i had dealt with before. I walked up to him giving him a sign i was the one he was waiting for. I stepped closer and my hand searched into my pocket. My heart skipped a beat, i didn't feel anything in my jacket my hands went all over my pockets but the tiny bag wasn't in my pants either. Shit, i must've lost it while distracting the cops. Unsure what to do i looked at the man in the dark.

A chill ran down my spine when i noticed he was already looking at me. No turning back now, should i tell him the truth or just improvise?

I walked over and i now felt his eyes lock on to me, no escape. He seemed big but swift. "So you got it?" A raw voice came from behind the mask and his brown messy hair moved in the wind.

"Well.. Uh." I started to ramble and my nerves started to get the better of me. He pushed himself off the wall and walked over, he was a head taller than me and it was pretty intimidating.

"I don't like being lied to" He growled, i shook my head "listen, i got caught up in something and it must have fallen out of my jacket" i said and looked at him more confident than i was.

He started to laugh "you just 'lost' it?" I noticed he was starting to lose his patience and it was time for me to leave. "Yeah you could say that" i answered taking a step back, this was getting heated. An unexpectedly fast move came from his side and he had me with my back pushed up to the wall behind me.

His force was so hard my back made a nasty noise when it collided with the brick wall. Quick after he put a hand in my hair and pulled it in the air tightly unable to move without pain The feeling was burning and i was sure he'd pull it out of my head any moment. "Listen.. i don't have time for amateurs like you" he spat on the floor. Clearly a short temper.