Twelve

||Sly's POV||

Delirious seems like he doesn't take things too serious, plus he's sloppy with everything.
That doesn't mean i don't enjoy his company but just.. not right now. I turned my focus to the guy in front of me, his chest slowly raising and lowering each time with troubled wheezing from the smoke. It seemed like he was more relaxed though, almost peaceful. Knowing he's safe at home.

With a building headache from exhaustion and hunger i focussed on getting his wound cleaned and stitched up. It wasn't likely that he would face an infection but i couldn't be reckless.

It felt like a day had gone by since i started, my  hands started to itch and my mood also wasn't getting better. After three hours he was almost fully wrapped in bandages and stitches and i laid his head on a pillow from the couch.

All he really needs now is rest, time will be his best friend for the healing process and i was glad to see that there was some color coming back in his cheeks and i even spotted some freckles.

I got up and stretched my limbs, they were extremely sore after being in the same position for so long. Worth it though. I looked at my own hands which looked even more beat up than before, strange thing seeing someone else's blood on your hands.

I took quick care of them, washed them clean and wrapped them up.

The place around me had spoken to my interests and i would love to go and explore but i couldn't leave my part of the deal behind like that. Besides who likes a person snooping around the place. I'm just doing this to have a roof over my head, but for now the others needed my help too.

"Delirious?" I started my search for him in the direction i last saw him vanish. It actually made me a bit happy i would get to spend time with him, he'll cheer me up. Why am i drawn to this guy? He's such a fool. It lead me to the stairs, and while i went up i heard a lot of angry yelling about some kind of bank rob. Different kinds of accents met my ears. Irish, maybe North and South America and Canadian?

What a strange thing to hear in a back alley in the middle of nowhere.

When i reached the top of the stairs i was overwhelmed with luxury. On my left there was a kitchen with an refrigerator twice as big as i am. Next to that a small hallway which lead into darkness right now but who knows what was in there. Next to the hallway there was a bar with a million kinds of liquor on the stands.

To my right was a cozy fireplace with above that a massive tv, a couple of comfy couches and chairs in front of it. These people know how to design a house.

A soft cough got my attention and i was in the middle of a group guys, they all had their own special clothing style and masks were definitely a fashion statement here.

"I'm looking for Delirious and Nogla" i tried my absolute best not to stutter under the pressure of a whole gang. Two familiar faces stepped out Nogla went first and directly down the stairs and Delirious wrapped an arm around my waist and almost dragged me with him making the way down extremely uncomfortable.

"What is your problem?" I yelled once we touched the ground. "That was for your own good, you can't just walk in there" he was loud and sounded almost offended. His hand still on my waist and his eyes firmly on me. "Fine" i spat. His warm touch around my waist was now quite comforting but i got out of it as quick as i could.

I wanted to go after Nogla but he had disappeared in the meantime, i turned back around but Delirious was also no where to be found. Great, what do i do now.

I scratched my head, thinking about where they could've ran off to. I was taken out of thought when i turned around and collided into another person's chest. A small 'oof' escaped my lungs and i looked up.

"You alright?" I heard a gentle voice and stabilized myself. "Yes, i guess i'm okay" i said to him, a bit of stress went with the words. He probably noticed and actually smiled at me, hadn't seen that in a while.

He held his hand out for me to shake "The name's Moo" he told me, i shook his hand "Sly, nice to meet you Moo" he tipped his head down as if he was wearing a hat. It made me laugh a bit, what a silly guy.

"Uhm, do you need some help?" Awkward but gentle was the thought i got from him, and it was good. I hadn't seen someone like that in a long time. "Yes actually, i need to get to Delirious and Nogla" i told him honestly.

"I'm pretty sure they're right this way" He pointed into a hallway and and waited for me to join his side, before i went after him i quickly gathered all the things i would need and followed him.

Just a little while later he showed me a door, he opened it and i stepped in.

The room wasn't as spectacular as the one upstairs but it was nice. A simple but big bed with an actual good view, a couch with tv and that about wraps it up.

The two guys were sitting on the couch, more like hanging like a bunch of teens. Nogla looked worse than before his skin had whitened more and he was softly shaking and Delirious was pretty much asleep.

I took a chair and went to sit in front of Nogla. "I hope i am allowed to even touch you" i said softly joking. He huffed at me which i was getting used to and looked out the window. Maybe its best that way.

First i gently patched up his wounds, burn marks cuts and here and there got some small pieces of wood out of his skin. He didn't really react to it.

"Alright, now this might hurt a tad bit" i told him as i inspected his shoulder. I will probably need some help because there is always a chance i will get punched in the face. I put my hands on both his shoulders and shook Delirious awake interrupting his soft snoring.

"Hmm" he opened his eyes and sank deeper into the couch as if he wanted to merge with it. I looked at him, he was probably just as exhausted as i was i won't bother him anymore after this. He suddenly has a grin on his face, "comfortable?" Almost a whisper. I noticed that my hands had not left his shoulders in the time and i was just hanging over him. I turned away before i could embarrass myself even more.

I caught myself with a stupid blush.

I told Delirious my idea he agreed and it seemed like Nogla hadn't picked up on anything that had happened in the meanwhile and was just lost staring outside. I wonder why he is such a distant man.

Delirious got off the couch and held his friend forcefully back "Sorry bud" he sounded almost sarcastic and i took this time to pushed his shoulder right back in place. Nogla yelled and cursed and then it was all quiet.