Sixteen

||Delirious POV||

I had slept about 3 hours before waking again, i groaned while turning around to the empty side of my bed. Just, sleep a bit longer Delirious. I told myself. But it didn't happen. Today was a Saturday which meant Moo would make breakfast and no one ever passed that opportunity, it was a thing to look foreword to.

After another half hour of tossing around in bed aimlessly i got up. I took a quick shower, the warm water felt like a relief rolling down my body. Getting out i just grabbed some clothes that were the closest to me which was the outfit of yesterday, my black shirt and now clean hoodie. I decided that some fresh air would do me good and walked to the door of my room.

I reached for the door handle but someone interrupted by knocking softly. It startled me a bit, who could it be so early in the morning? I slowly opened the door and i saw her standing in the door opening. She looked up at me, her eyes bright just like the first time i saw her. I was glad she got some rest but not enough just like me. I poked my head out the door and looked trough both hallways. When the coast was clear i showed her inside.

She gladly accepted and thanked me, she went to sit on my bed and looked around my messy room. I scratched the back of my neck, which was itching due to my still wet hair. "Why are you here?" I asked and leaned against the door. I liked her right there just sitting on my bed with no care in the world. She looked messy but cute.

"Am i not good company for you?" She asked with a hint of jesting, she knows i don't think that way.

"No you're fine but its like 5:30 in the morning, why are you up so early?"

"I should ask you the same question" she shot back at me, i rolled my eyes and grinned.

"I just wanted to ask you if i could get some clothes from my old place, you see it's not really comfortable to walk with the same outfit for a couple of days." She asked soft almost as if she was embarrassed. I was surprised how straight forward she was, that didn't happen often. I was glad she didnt move out on her own and asked me first, the rest of the guys dont take kindly to strangers just barging in and out.

"Right" i slowly said walking trough the room, i knew it would be too dangerous for her to be out in the open. Cops are looking for her, and somehow it slipped out that she was able to take care of all our wounds. Which was a special and very treasured thing here in Los Santos. Everyone wanted her. And i'm not up for such a risk, or giving her away. "Only if i get to go with you."

A small sigh escaped her mouth "i don't really need babysitting." She said but i knew she understood my caution.

We made our way to the door, we passed Mini on the couch. I couldn't help but inspect how he was doing, just for a second. I felt Sly's hand carefully wrap around my wrist. "He'll be okay."

"I'm not worried" i told her, "Right, that's why you didn't just look worried or carried him all the way here." she said. "Touché" i added. She shook her head with a smile.

Not long after we went outside. It was a tad bit foggy and the sun softly met our skin, it was just right. I let Sly lead the way to her place, we didn't talk much we just enjoyed being around each other. She had finally let go of me and we stood still in front of a small crooked place.

"I thought you were never gonna let go" i looked over at her.

"Don't act like you didn't enjoy it"

"You wish"

I got a small deserved glare as answer. I looked around the place, it looked horrible. The only thing i could explain is as i just disgusting, the windows were broken spiderwebs and mice everywhere.

"Charming place, no wonder you crashed here" i snorted sarcastically and i walked after her.

"Ever looked at yourself princess?" She flipped her hair as a joke but she always had comebacks no matter what

"Something wrong with the way i look?" I laughed and followed her up the stairs, she looked at me over her shoulder and she winked at me. Now it was my time to push away a blush. Goddamnit.

Quickly she grabbed al her things, it didn't look like much but she must've lived off it for longer. I held open the door for her and let her pass "Well aren't you a gentleman" she gave a small bow and we walked back to the front door.