Twenty two

||Sly's POV||

"Scars look badass, right?" I tried to put him at ease and it seemed to work. Moo was such a gentle soul, i felt like he always means well and tries his best to stay positive. What a strange personality for being in a gang. He nodded at the comment with a smile. He put his glasses straight and ruffled a bit with his mohawk.
"Promise me you'll be smarter with yourself" he said. The comment took me by surprise. "Of course Moo, i'll come back in one piece" i said. "Wouldn't want to miss your pancakes" i smiled, Moo lit up with his own smile when i said that. "Glad you like them"

We heard a grunt and looked over at the source, Terrorizer was lifting heavy weights on his own. Such arms will probably always be useful. Once he noticed us looking he waved a bit and continued to grab the biggest weight there was. Me and Moo both dumbfounded but impressed waved back, that must be extremely heavy. Once Terrorizer was busy with his own thing Moo spoke: "I was not careful with my leg, but him over there. He was not careful with his face." He shook his head a bit
"Terrorizer likes to experiment with chemicals. And not just any type of chemicals but extremely dangerous ones too."

I looked at him "Do you mean, explosives?" Moo nodded. The sight of the burning dock shot trough my mind.
Could he have caused that?
"And not to forget, drugs. He has a thing for making them. But it wont put you on anyone's good side" he added. I nodded, know that all too well. I wondered if i should ask Terrorizer about the docks.

The sudden sound of foot steps made me turn around, i looked right at a bright blue hoodie and a guy with a smile on his face. No mask or clown make-up to be found. "Hey you." He said, surprisingly in a good mood. "Hey to you too" i said back to him. I definitely felt better after seeing him, how he instantly lifted my mood. I wanted to tell him how nice it was that he came over and stayed the other night. But not here, with everyone to hear.

"I'll help you with some weapon training" he said and signed me to follow him, and i did after saying bye to Moo. We arrived at the other side of the training room, there were dummies out of wood and hay. But also plastic and sturdy materials. They all stood in different positions, hands up or down. Probably trying to simulate a fight. Some even had weapons. Next to them was a huge wall that was holding all kinds of weapons just like i had seen in the room upstairs. "So, Teacher Delirious. What should i do?" I joked to him, his facial expression brightened. "Teacherlirious" he mumbled.
"Just look at me and do what i do." He said.

I looked at Delirious, he was holding a Desert Eagle pistol in his hand and stood straight. He seemed strangely comfortable with a gun in his hand. He aimed at the dummy and within a second he fired the pistol.

It had hit the wooden dummy right in the head. "Bullseye" he said and tossed the gun to me, uncomfortably i lifted it up. I tried to stand as he did and aimed the gun. "Stop" Delirious barked, i looked back at him with a questionable look.

"What is that stance? You need to go for a piss?" He mocked, my head turned red. That's embarrassing to hear. "Whats wrong with my stance?" I huffed, Delirious put a foot between my two feet on the ground and shoved them apart from each other. I noticed him crouch down right behind me. I didnt think my face could turn any redder than it already was. After a short second he poked his finger in the back of my knee which made me wobble and bend it a bit.

"Its okay to use and bend these you know" he mentioned. "What is with all the sass?" I looked back at him, keeping an eye on what he was doing. With a quick move he was back up. "Don't look at me, look at your target" he stood behind me and put his arm next to mine with his finger as a gun. I turned my head back to the dummy. It wasn't easy to concentrate with him so close to me. His face was so close to mine, which meant he was bending down a bit just to be the same height. His relaxed soft breathing made me feel good, i focussed on it so my muscles wouldn't be so tense. When suddenly he grabbed my waist like he had done before.

"You smell nice" he purred in my ear. I felt like i could turn into a flustered and blushing puddle right now. I felt the heat on my face and a shiver going trough me. Like a jolt of electricity, and it felt amazing. He made me feel amazing. But i couldn't show that, there were too many people around. "We're training Del!" i exclaimed but he didn't seem to care much if anyone saw us.

"You smell nice at this training" he teased, i rolled my eyes and tried to not look at him. But i wanted to. And most of all, i wanted to kiss him. Right here, right now. I shook my head, getting my thoughts straight was impossible with him being like this. "You big flirt" i mumbled and finally shot the dummy. The bullet flew out of the barrel and hit the wooden doll straight in the face.

Proudly i smiled and he smiled back as he took a step away from me. My body could calm down at least a bit now. "Very good, but i dont think guns are really your deal" Delirious said and put a hand to his chin. He thought for a second and started to scavenge into the wall with knives. "Here" He said and balanced a medium sized knife on his finger. "Show off" i huffed. He looked at me and he tossed me the knife, in a quick move i faced the dummy and tossed the knife on the same place the bullet had hit.

Slowly Delirious clapped his hands together.

"You're fun to watch, Miss"

"Am i doing good?"

"Perfect"

Delirious said as he grabbed a hunting bow from the rack and gave it to me. I put an arrow in it and shot the dummy where his heart would be. I turned to the guy and he stood there, looking at me as in deep in thoughts. "Delirious?" I said and it seemed to snap him out of whatever trance he had. "Yes, i'll take that from you" he took a step to me and put his hand on the hand i was holding the bow with. "Not bad" we heard a voice and it made us jolt back from being so close to each other.
It seemed like we both recognized the voice.