Thirteen

|| Sly's POV||

Delirious let go of Nogla and they both fell back into the couch. Delirious started to doze off once again. Probably too tired to keep his eyes open for long.

Nogla made a small bow with his head to me as a thank you and decided it was best if he just got some sleep. He got up and made his way out the door, probably headed to his own room.

My gaze turned to the guy who was left in the couch, he seemed fairly relaxed even though all that had happened. I wish i could be as relaxed as him right now. But i felt slight stress, what will happen tomorrow. Or the day after. Can i just stay here and be safe?

"Do you think they are looking for us?" I asked.

"I can give you a list of people who are looking for us, or do you have someone specific in mind?" He stretched his back and gave me a grin.

"I meant the police." I was honestly surprised i even had to explain my thoughts.

He shrugged clearly uncaring "Why would it matter, if they can't keep us inside they won't even know where to start outside." His grin turned into a cheeky smile "Besides i wouldn't mind spending another night in a small space with you." It was quiet for a second and he was still just looking at me with his smug expression, he knows where to hit and will take advantage of it. I was flustered beyond words for a second.

He's just messing with me. He has been the whole time.

"Back then you thought different about that, now give me your arm" i commanded putting a hold to that conversation.

"Yes ma'am" he joked and gave me his arm, i disinfected his wounds pretty swiftly and i was sure that the alcohol would sting badly but he had not complained once.

I grabbed the leftover bandages to put on his arms, i was a bit shocked when i noticed that my hands had no trouble and went over his body so smooth. Like they already knew these areas, such a thing had never really happened before. Someone else had noticed this too and i looked up at a flustered guy. Pink cheeks and a impressed expression from the touch "I .. Uh. Thanks doc" he cleared his throat.

Now i know why he likes to tease so much. It was great fun to see him overwhelmed like that.

"Don't call me that" i closed my eyes for just a second, the smell of the alcohol i had used for his wounds was extremely strong and started to bring back my headache.

"But i like calling you that" he now was able to turn his full body towards me and leaned his elbow on the back of the couch.

"What are you, like five years old?" I joked back at him, i almost couldn't believe it. Last time we met i'm pretty sure that if he could he would have stuck a knife in my throat. And now we're having a casual, slightly flirty conversation?

He ruffled his hair "Oh by the way, could you take another look at my nose? I'm not sure if it's fully healed" he said. I remembered the punch he received from an officer but it didn't seem like he had done damage that couldn't be healed with time.

"Of course" i turned a bit more cautious, nothing really seemed wrong so why would he ask. He leaned in so i could inspect him better, and like hell i could inspect. Two light blue eyes focussed on my movements, still slightly pink cheeks which were not spared in his years of crime. The smallest scars and healed wounds could be spotted from this close.

But they were cute, and a fitting part to him.

The cheeks i was having way too much of an interest in curled up a small bit, meaning he was smiling and revealing his white and pointy teeth. "Why so quiet? Is it that fucked up?" His sentences sent his warm breath into my neck and surroundings. It was sweet and smelled a bit minty actually.

"You're being overdramatic, your nose is fine" a giggle escaped my mouth as i softly pushed him away and got up. "Well aren't you rude" he called after me, hints of joking in his voice. I rolled my eyes and left him behind in the room. I hadn't checked up on the other guy in a while, but it was a relief to see he was still peacefully laying on the couch where we had left him.

I took advantage of the time i could be alone to gather my thoughts. I sat down in a big chair next to the sleeping guy. My body had no troubles reminding me how tired and hungry i was. I decided to take a peek into the kitchen to see if i coul get some food. My body heavily protested when i stood up again, but i knew i had to take care of myself too.

I walked to the kitchen, it was actually a pretty tidy one for living with so many guys. Impressive. The first thing that caught my eye was something blue in the sink. I was sure pieces of cloth did not belong in sinks and grabbed it. I was surprised when it turned out to be a blue hoodie, sadly it was covered in nasty blood spots but i was pretty sure i knew how to fix it. The soft fabric was nice on my hands, and i inspected it. It didn't take me long before my mind knew where i had seen this before. It's his.