Eight

||Delirious POV||

"You gotta get over here right now" he yelled from the other side of the phone, he sounded annoyed, Mini doesn't get annoyed quick so it must mean something or someone fucked up.

"We're at Terrorizer's warehouse, you know where it is." He said and hung up. I shrugged and put my phone back, this happens more often because they'd rather play around than get the job done but they're smarter than getting caught.

With no wasted time i took my car and went to Terrorizer's place, i tried my hardest to not draw any attention. I had to be there before any cops or unwanted people show up. Terrorizer's place was on the docking side of the city, its a good place to have his lab. He likes to experiment there quite often, he has made some nasty good weapons for us but he's uncareful and leaves everything hanging around. No one ever looks around here but the sailors got suspicious of how often he was there and he has to slip some extra money their way to keep their mouth shut.

I parked my car and my eyes quickly met with the smoke coming out of the open windows. I wanted to roll up my sleeves but i forgot there was nothing to roll up, it was starting to bother me. I will directly put it back on when i get home.

I took the quickest way inside, which was the back door. I looked over to see that there was a fire in a smaller room on the left side, the fire wasn't out of hand just yet but smoke filled the whole place making it more difficult to breathe and see. There was this particular smell that filled my nose, that couldn't mean any good. With my arm in front of my mouth and nose i inspected the place. The warehouse was big and one of the most useful things to hide dangerous materials, we couldn't let this get burnt down to the ground. I heard a familiar voice calling me from outside."Wildcat?" I stumbled back outside and coughed out any access smoke. This was disgusting.

"What happened?" I asked as i saw some of my friends run around with buckets of water. But it did little to no good. "Brian's lab exploded while he was cooking meth" So that explains the smell. "Now we gotta get the batches he made quickly out of here and contain the fire." Wildcat looked at me, his pig mask looking as dead as always.

I wasn't a small guy but next to him our shoulders almost didnt even reach. "So, we are going to bring these to your warehouse" well, there was the catch. I sighed, my tiny warehouse is old and i turned it into a second home. No way that stuff is going to get in there and risk getting it all taken from me. What if the cops find it. Wildcat showed his teeth trough the gap of the mask and they formed a smile. How could Vanoss decide that I would be the best target to get fucked over by this.

I frowned "What the fuck does that mean, i have no place for illegal drugs." I will not stand for this. "I don't know if you know, but i just got out of jail. The cops are right on my heels"

"Sorry bud, boss's orders" he gave me a playful smack against my shoulder, before i could say what i thought the guy was gone. Fucking dick.

Meanwhile the fire had started spreading dangerously fast we weren't experts and we couldn't call the fireman of course, like they were going to help save our drugs.

Nogla threw a bag to me, i caught it but threw it right back into the fire which made him on his turn furious.

"What the fock is your problem??" His thick Irish accent rolled with his words.

I smirked at him "My problem? Do you think i'm just gonna let you bring this to my place." Nogla bolted my way with clenched fists while Mini was still running around trying to end the fire. He's a smart guy but everyone knew this was a lost cause.

"Do you know how much money you just threw away?" He yelled pointing at the bag burning up, i shrugged. There wasn't a hair on my body that cared for the drugs. "Like we don't have enough" i huffed and wanted to leave the place. There was nothing here for me. I turned around and flames were all that filled my sight. Nogla grabbed the back of my shirt and pulled me back, i felt a harsh burn on my arm and hissed. While we were arguing the fire had spread even more, i can't believe i almost stepped in it.

Before i could thank Nogla for not letting me melt i felt a hand around my arm again. This time it was Mini and he pulled us with him, his fierce grip scratched my burned arm even worse. "While you two were being idiots the fire has closed us in." Mini screamed, he was right. On both comments, how quickly one thing can lead to another. The stress now started to build. We had to get out or we would all be burnt to a crisp. We decided to make a run for the back door.

We ran as fast as our legs could and the back door was getting closer. The loud crash behind us made me look back around while running. The building was collapsing. The smoke started to burn in my throat and lungs and i put my non burnt arm to my mouth. While turning back around to face the back door i saw it. Something that most likely would be fatal not only for the building but for us. The giant barrel of gasoline Terrorizer had laying on the second floor had fallen down. Everything around me seemed to move ten times slower as the barrel hit the floor and got indulged in flames.

The explosion that followed flung us with heavy force away. I couldn't feel the burns on my body that followed anymore and i fell unconscious once i hit the floor.