Four

The more punches got thrown around the louder the screams got and the dirtier the blood made the floor. These people really have no reason to pull out each others hair, they just do because thats what they feel like doing. We need to get out of here as soon as posible. But i couldn't move, my legs were frozen and the sight was terrifying. These people are actual murderers.

With sound and tear gass the guards tried to get everything under control. But to no avail, there was only panic and anger. It will take a while for this to be cleared up. This is a perfect cover to escape.

"Now's the best time to get the fuck out of here" Delirious tried to say over the sounds i didnt hear much but i undestood him. We tried to be as quick as we could, dodging people who got thrown across tables and against walls. We had to run around the food on the floor to be careful not to slip on. We reached the same big door we came in from. We only needed to get trough the doors and i would be able to feel the sun on my skin again.

We pushed and pulled the door but it didn't budge any way. That will become a problem. There has to be some kind of mechanism, like a button?" I felt like i was sweating, we were taking too much time. Any moment someone would spot us and we couldnt even open the first door.

"Any lock picking skills?" Delirious asked, it immediatelly gave me a good idea. i grabbed a plastic fork and tore off the long edges and tried to wedge them in the small keyhole. "Almost" i groaned. I heard a loud thud and dared to look over my shoulder, Delirious was trying his best to hold off inmates who caught up with our idea. It might not be so bad that they know, if we can get a whole wave of convicts we can easily blend in and run outside.

"Stop right there!" A guard yelled and he was dangerously close. I just needed a couple more seconds, the nasty sound of bones breaking made me jump and the fork slid inside the lock dissapearing. A satisfying click came from it and the doors opened wide. I pulled Delirious away from there and into a dark corner of the hallway, waiting for the storm of criminals that would run past any moment.

Delirious looked at me and he was holding his hand underneath his mask, i frowned "what are you doing?" He pulled back his hand and i noticed blood dripping. "Motherfucker broke my nose" he growled. There was no time for sympathy the ground was shaking with the amount of people that were running past. The two other doors were no match for hundreds of furious people and a small light appeared at the end of the hallway.