Eleven

||Delirious POV||

Right now i was stuck in between my thoughts.
On one hand i want her as far away as possible, she'll only cause trouble for both me and herself. But dead? No. And on the other hand i do care for the girl after we've been trough and wouldn't want to see a bullet between her eyes. They looked pretty with the color on her.

Damn what the hell is wrong with me.

I decided to end the tension between the gun and possibly her head. I knew i had to play like we didn't know each other.

"Put the gun away, if there's gonna be blood around here i will be the cause of it." a threat out of worry was a pathetic thing but hell, no one is getting shot today.

My friend sighed, annoyed by my action but he lowered the gun. "I have my eye on you girl" he warned her but there were no further movements on his part. She nodded and nothing came from her either.

There was still tension, and an uncomfortable silence.  All I knew was that we had to get out of here and now. But the car i came with was in tiny pieces shattered around the place. It's going to be a long walk, for all of us. But we were going to make it. The only real problem was Mini, we have to hurry if we want him to survive. I looked at Nogla, he on his turn looked back at me. The tired in eyes was clearly visible and he wrapped his free hand around his dislocated shoulder again for support. There was no way he's going to carry anything else besides his dignity out of here with that injured arm.

My eyes went back to her, she was looking a bit better but there was no way she'd be able to lift his weight. Her hands were still bloody but she paid no attention to them.

I'll just have to cary him myself. I kneeled down and reached out my arms, which further tore apart any already open wounds. I hissed under and cursed under my breath as i picked him up. It's going to be a long ass walk.

Nogla and I stood at the door ready to leave when a soft voice interrupted. 

"He will die if he doesn't get treatment" she spoke.

"We know that" i murmured, uncertain what we were going to do. We had no skilled medic for such wounds nor did we know any. Moo was our only help for any injuries, but he couldn't fix this.

"I can help you, i can patch him up back to normal" she continued, she had a tough edge to her. Even though there had been a gun to her head not long ago she still spoke to us.

"No" Nogla said stern, there was no surprise in that. But we all knew, that she if she means what she says. Has to come with.

"There are no other medic's close that will be able to help, and the both of you need it too." She already knew she won the argument.

I turned around with Mini in my arms.
"Fine, we'll make a deal" i told her, she waited silently. "You can stay with us as long as you need to fix everything, you get to rest and eat but after that i want you gone." Her face brightened and took the deal. "Thank you" she said soft enough for me to hear.

I rolled my eyes and started walking, the quicker we got home the better. I could go for a cold beer.

————————
Nogla heavily protested against the long walk we had to go trough to get home.

"What the fuck do you want me to do? The explosion blew up the damn car" i yelled back at him after his 7th annoying comment. It silenced his whining for about 3 minutes before it continued.

I looked over and she walked beside me. Her presence felt good, it was relaxing. She peeked over my arms every once in a while to check up on Mini. His breathing had stabilized but he hadn't moved or made any noise the whole walk. It was concerning to say the least. But finally, a view of relief.

"Can't you call Moo or something, me feet r' hurtin' " Nogla whined with an even thicker Irish accent than normal.

"Nolga.."

"Or maybe Wildcat? He was there right?"

"Nogla"

"I'm guessing Vanoss has is too busy, like he always is"

"Nogla!" I now barked in his ear, i finally got the Irish man's attention.

"We're here."

I finished, Sly laughed softly behind me and i noticed his face fluster and turn red. At least there was someone who could cheer us up. Without a word he stepped inside and vanished.

Me and Sly hurried our way to the closest thing i could lay him on. We decided the couch would be best for now. "I need a bottle of alcohol, bandages, a needle plus some wire and a piece of cloth." She ordered directly after i had put him down. I nodded and stumbled around the place finding what was needed.

After i gave her everything she said that i should let her be so she could concentrate.

"I must agree, i am extremely distracting." I flexed my arms as a joke, not too much since they were sore as all hell and the burns still bite me with every move i make. But it was enough to tease her.

Her face turned red and she quickly waved me away. I just snorted and walked off, little foolish girl.