Six

||Delirious POV||
"What the.. what are you doing?" I wanted to ask but she replied by throwing a small sack of white powder to me. I knew exactly what it was, i inspected it quickly and put it in my back pocket. It confused me, she had this the whole time? Why didn't she just give it to me like we agreed. In exchange i kept my word and gave her the money.

"If you had given me this in the first place, none of this would've happened" I mimicked her sassy crossed arms stance, she reminded me a big of myself. She is reckless and uncaring. And it will get her killed sooner or later.

"I just remembered where i had put it" she shrugged. "Besides, i'm sure you had fun being in there with me" with a hint of sarcasm. She wasn't exactly wrong.

I let out a frustrated sigh, whatever, i have what i originally came for. I continued walking, home would be a good place right now. I looked back over my shoulder since i didnt hear footsteps following me. I noticed that she didnt join me, good. But on the other hand i wanted to tell her things like that she's annoying but also that she has a nice smile.

I shook my head and my walking ended up with me running home as fast as i could. I need a break. Once i reached my hideout i felt relieved, my friends would be in here. I opened the door and slammed it hard shut behind me. It took the attention of about four heads.

"Where the hell have you been?" Vanoss asked me from his chair, i put my bloody sleeves up and squeezed the drugs in my hand.

I threw it to him and he inspected it carefully. Moo walked over to me and handed me some coffee, probably his way of telling me i look like shit.

"Where did you get this?" Vanoss didnt even wait for an answer on his first question, i sat back in the couch with my coffee and leaned my legs on the small table. I shrugged "A dealer, what of it?"

Nogla took it from Vanoss "are you jokin'? This is the best stuff we've seen in a while. And i mean a long while" he abruptly places himself next to me, but his long body made the couch move and me almost spill my coffee.

I gave him an annoyed look and then turned my gaze to Vanoss "Which means?" I asked unsure of what the plan of the both of them is, "Which means, if we get more of this. We can make a shit ton of money. Do you know how much this stuff sells for at higher ranks?" Vanoss bolted down and forth in the living room, clearly deep in his thoughts. I was looking at him, trying to find any clue what was going on in his head.

He stopped in front of me and i saw his mouth move clearly talking to me but my vision got blurry and a buzz went trough my ears. I felt exhausted, and passed out on the couch.