Fifteen

||Delirious' POV||

Standing there with her back faced to  me she was so close, a small wave of her perfume made its way to me and it annoyed me that i couldn't put a finger on it's scent. It was simple but sweet.

I got hit with pain in my chest, it gave me a strange feeling of something i hadn't really felt before. She was so close but it was like there is a giant wall between us. Something was keeping me away from her, and maybe it was best that way but accepting that didn't come to mind.
Wanting someone you can't have it's like..
A Heartache?

Without saying anything i left her behind, i couldn't think anymore my head was spinning. I will not be able to work if this continues.

I was on the way to my own bedroom when i came past the living room, i was surprised at the sight. Mini was still where we had left him but someone had joined. It was Wildcat, he probably sneaked back to the chair right as me and Sly left. The guy just had no shame, i do look up to him but he can annoy me to absolute shit. Right now he was snoring with his mouth open on the chair next to the couch. It's going to be a hard time for him if he keeps being an emotional prick.

My back pocket started to buzz, i took out my phone. "Hey man, we have a problem." Cartoonz' voice came from the other side of the line.

"People know you have her, and well she kinda has a big bounty." I pinched the bridge between my eyes and nose, shit.

For now she's safe but it can't be long before they will get on her track. "So what do we do?" I asked him, the guy mostly has a plan for everything.

But it fell quiet.

A slight feel of panic came over me but it faded when he spoke again.
"Just keep her there as long as possible, if she's not safe you bring her to me." And he hung up.

I put my phone away and leaned against the kitchen sink, my hand touched something soft and i almost jumped back up. My hoodie. Eagerly i grabbed it, i noticed that there was no stain of blood left on it. I was so fascinated it took me a while to notice the note on the ground.

I picked it up "The least i could do." Is wat it read, i couldn't help the small smile forming on my face. It quickly faded and made place for guilt, i dragged her into this and now i will keep her safe. I have to.

Unhappily i went to bed, i stared up at the ceiling with my hand supporting my head. The acts of today kept flashing trough my head, how close i was to her and how good that felt. The blush on her cheeks she tried to desperately hide and she smelled so good. I caught myself in the act of smiling because of her.

fuck.