하나 (meanie)

<Mingyu>

"...Jeon Wonwoo I am going to slap you."

"But--"

"No."

Why does the lazy sloth have to be so difficult. Why. All Mingyu wanted to do was bring Wonwoo to eat lunch but noooo he insisted he wanted to continue sleeping. It was already 11!!!

"I don't care. Come on Wonwoo get up," Mingyu said with a pout.

That idiot just went back to sleep. Oh my God.

Mingyu pulled the blanket away from the bed much to the dislike of Wonwoo.

"Give it back before I throw your ass out of the window."

"Sure you would do that to you favourite dongsaeng?"

Instead of answering, Wonwoo pulled him onto the bed with a muffled protest coming from the younger after snatching the blanket back.

"Well if I'm gonna sleep you might as well join me because there is no way I'm getting up before 12 on our rest days."

"You're doing just that today because ur dongsaeng is hungry! Come on hyunggggggg~"

After a few seconds of silence, the mass beneath the blankets groaned and rolled onto the floor with a thump.

"You owe me big time for this Kim Mingyu."

Flashing a huge grin, Mingyu got off the bed and started hopping around in joy.

But after Wonwoo had changed and was ready to go, Mingyu had decided he wanted to continue sleeping on Wonwoo's bed.

"You complete asshole!!! You made me wake up and now you want to go back to sleep?"

"Ok ok just let me sleep a little longer and I'll go make us breakfast."

"You better."

The rest of the day was spent laying around at home after making a mess in the kitchen after trying to cook. Although sleeping on the couch after a food fight probably wasn't the best idea when they were covered in ketchup and mayo.

"KIM MINGYU. JEON WONWOO. WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY KITCHEN!!!"

"Shit Jeonghan hyung is home."

"We're so screwed."

"No shit."

*

yO I'm doing this because feels :-))) meanie is OTP AsDFghjKL. enjoy!!! (shhhhh I know this sucks)

*