십구 (samsol)

<Samuel>

"We finally have an off day tomorrow! Let's watch a movie!" Samuel cheered loudly.

"That's a great idea! How about "Insidious 3"? I haven't watched a good horror movie in ages!" Soonyoung suggested.

Before Samuel could voice that he would probably pee his pants, Seungcheol came over and hugged him from behind. "Are you sure you can handle it Sam? Hell even I got scared. Maybe we should just watch something more... 14 year old friendly."

Huffing indignantly, he shook Seungcheol's  hands off and proceeded to make a fatal mistake,"Please! I'm not a small kid anymore it's only cause I'm the maknae that you all treat me like a baby! I'm not scared of some dumb movie. Anyway, it's not even real."

Deciding not to provoke the young teen again, Seungcheol shrugged and put the cd into the dvd player. All the members rand and pushed to get a good spot on the sofa, which could only fit five people at most. Instead of being an idiot like his hyungs, he pulled a pillow from behind Mingming (ASDFGHJKL YES IKR I DID IT PRAISE JISOOS) and sat on the floor in between Hansol's legs. Hansol looked down at him fondly and ruffled his hair, making him glare back playfully.

Ten minutes into the movie and Samuel was ready to start crying. The stupid creepy music was terrible and the stupid people were too scared to do anything and there were things moving around in the house screaming and hitting the walls and leaving blood stains. He had his pillow in a suffocating hold, trying to shrink away from the screen and keep the scary noises out of his head. Halfway through and he actually had tears in his eyes. Every sudden move on the screen made him jump, making him knock into Hansol's leg multiple times. Each time, the other halfer would look down with concern but Samuel waved him off, still trying to keep up his strong facade. Soon, Hansol was tugging at his collar, asking to quietly come sit with him. Confused as the sofa was full, Hansol patted his lap.

Samuel gingerly stood up and plopped down unto his hyung's lap. Hansol immediately shifted him in his lap to make them both more comfortable. Hansol put his arms around Samuel, making him squeak. Too scared and tiring to even try and push his hyung away, Samuel leaned back against him.

Hansol snaked his arms around Samuel and pulled him closer, resting his chin on his shoulder. The sound of Hansol's breath and his steady heart beat lulled Samuel slowly to sleep.

"Sam... Sam!" A loud sigh. "Let's get you to bed then."

Samuel felt a pair of arms lift him up and start carrying him somewhere, presumably his room that he shared with Mingyu, Wonwoo and Seokmin.

He felt the arms leave him before a warm pair of lips kissed him goodnight. With happy though ocuppying his thoughts, he drifted back to his slumber.

They were everywhere. Everywhere he turned, something would pop out. The shadows hid a new monster, each more hideous than the last. Running round the last corner, a terrible creature with tentacles grabbed his legs and pulled him slowly towards its gaping mouth, and Samuel was struggling, struggling so hard but no matter how hard he screamed, no one heard him. The beast pulled its jaw to its maximum length and lifted Samuel over it. It let go of his leg and-

Samuel woke up with a jump. Heart racing, he remembered being brough back to his room, falling asleep, and then the nightmare.

Deciding enough was enough, he got up to find Hansol. He only trusted Hansol enough not to even make fun of him even a little. Realising it was pitch black, he almost cursed out loud. How the hell was he gonna make it to Hansol's room when he couldn't even get out of his bed with the fear of getting killed by some crazy ass serial killer or monster?

He contemplated his options. If he made a run for it, he could make it to Hansol's room in four seconds, but the killer might just be waiting for him when he ran out and if he didn't stop in time he would be a goner. If he ran to the light switch for the living room, it would take three seconds but when he stopped the turn the lights on the monster could also get him.

Suddenly, the handle to his room moved. It moved. "I'm gonna die in gonna die I'm gonna die." Samuel thought. The door slowly swung inwards and he started panicing. They were here to kill him oh God.

"Sam! Sam you're awake? I knew it... you ok?" Hansol's familiar voice whispered.

Samuel let his heart rate slow down and his breathing slow.

"What is it hyung?"

"I'm not sure... I just felt you wake up..."

"Well I was just coming to find you..." Samuel said softly.

"I know. You're still scared aren't you?" Hansol said with a knowing smile.

"I'm not scared... I'm scared shitless."

Hansol crossed the room silently and crawled under the blanket next to Samuel. Just like during the movie, Hansol pulled Samuel into his arms. And just like that, all his nightmares were chased away.

*

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARRRRR!!!hOLY SHIT I CANT 5+ K READS???? FREAKIN AMAZING. THANK U GUYS SO MUCH!!!! it means so much to me when people request comment and vote so pls do!!!! LUV YALL 💞💞🎉🎉✨🎉💓

*