열한 (jeongcheol)

<Seungcheol>

Seungcheol was called the king of the school, though he never wanted to admit it.

With black hair styled meticulously, full lips, beautiful long lashes and muscular, he was hands down the best looking guy on campus. Not only was he the captain of one of the best football teams in the country, he was funny and approachable as well. All these were told to him by his many fan girls, that was.

Making his way through the school gate, he greeted students and teachers alike. The younger freshman were stunned at the "popular" sophomore even acknowledging their presence, the others in his year just took it as the usual, and the seniors occasionally sent back a greeting or a wink, mostly from the noona's though.

When he had reached his locker, he took out the books he wouldn't be needing for the first few periods and threw them in before slamming the door shut.

Right next to him a person he didn't recognise jumped and gave a cute squeak. Usually he wouldn't pay much attention to a girl but this one was... different some how. Maybe it was the way she held herself, maybe it was her flawless bleached hair, but whatever it was, Seungcheol liked it. A lot.

"Um, hi there! I'm Seungcheol... Are you by any chance new? I've never seen you here before."

The pretty girl turned around and Seungcheol almost gasped. This girl... looked kind of like a guy! But... the hair... and the face, plus the pink lips. No way.

Seungcheol just smiled as she answered.

"Yeah... I just moved here from Seoul. Daegu has one of the best schools and my parents wanted me to attend. Do you think you could point the way to the administration office? I'm supposed to get my schedule. I'm kinda lost."

Before he could answer, his long time childhood group of friends came. Mingyu, being chirpy as usual, started the conversation first.

"Hyung! Come on we gotta go and get to class early so we can boobytrap the whole place for the substitute teacher." Mingyu blubbered."I heard Mr Lee called in sick! It'll be epic!"

Seungcheol took a moment to weigh his options before sighing,"Sorry I have to help-?"

"Jeonghan." The girl looking guy supplied.

"Yeah. I have to help Jeonghan get to administration office. Too bad I'll be missing out huh?"

Jihoon pouted cutely before whacking his arm. "Don't be late for class, even if it's a sub teacher today got it?"

"Yes mom," Seungchoel replied solemnly which made him get pinched really hard.

Seungcheol turned back to the girl/guy and gestured for her/him to follow. The girl/guy Jeunghan quietly followed him. Clearly his throat, Seungcheol decided to start a conversation and subtlety try to see if she/he was a girl or guy.

"So... you said you were from Seoul right?"

The girl/boy nodded with a smile. "It's a great place once you get past the grumpy people in the morning."

Seungcheol laughed loudly because he had ever accidentally bumped into a person in Seoul and said person had caused quite the scene.

The walk to the administration office was short and they soon arrived.

"So... I was wondering if you would like to go on a date sometime?" The boy/girl asked. Seungcheol was stunned.

"And before you have to ask I'm a boy not a girl. Just clarifying." The boy, Jeonghan said.

"Oh." Was all Seungcheol said stupidly.

"Yeah oh."

"Yeah about that date... I'd like that."

"Really?" Jeunghan asked.

"Mhmm."

They exchanged numbers before the school bell rang.

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry Jeonghan but I'm gonna be later for class and I'll get de--"

"It's ok." He said with an angelic laugh. "Just don't get detention."

Seungcheol took off running in the opposite direction and towards his class, but not before pecking Jeunghan lightly on the cheek.

*

hehe so about that jicheol story! it's gonna be called guardian devil just a heads up whOop. ✨✨ I feel proud of my new cover I legit drew it and I'll admit it's not THAT nice but I wouldn't say it's bad. message me if u want me to draw one for u :) keep sending ur requests too pls it makes my day whenever someone does 💓 keep voting and all that bYe hoomans 💞💞🌚

*