세 (verkwan)

<Seungkwan>

"Is that my tooth paste."

Hearing his voice, Hansol immediately froze.

"Uhhhh... would you believe me if I said no?"

Seungkwan just started a long rant about how only some members could share his toothpaste and Hansol wasn't one of them.

"But Hyung--"

"Shut it Sol I am ranting."

So Vernon just had to stand there in the toilet with his toothbrush in hand and take the 20 minute long lecture.

Taking a deep breath Seungkwan muttered,"Ok I'm done now. Get ready we need to start walking to the practice room in ten minutes."

Huffing unhappily, Hansol slammed the door in Seungkwan's face after he stepped out.

I guess I deserved that.

As the members were rushing around trying to find their shoes, Seungkwan silently mopped over the fact that had made his friend upset. He even almost forgot to wear his socks before putting on his shoes.

Usually the kind hearted halfer would help him find a pair of socks without holes in them. So this time, Seungkwan had to fight with the other boys to grab a pair of socks.

Happy virus Seokmin saw him being unusually quiet and tried to strike up a conversation with him but he only gave one word answers or a nod.

"Finally. It's finally quiet. Thank you Seungkwan." Woozi sighed with happiness.

The walk there was quiet without Seungkwan making sassy remarks and play fighting with either Hoshi and or the happy virus.

"I've had it why are you so quiet gosh!! This is really disturbing." Jisoo exclaimed.

"It's nothing Jisoo hyung I'm just a little tired."

They all seemed to not believe him but they just kept quiet about it.

Starting with practice right after finishing warm up, Seungkwan didn't get the chance to talk to Hansol. Not that he could even get close cause everytime he tried to approach the rapper during breaks he would slink away and talk to another member.

Frustrated, Seungkwan yanked the younger by the arm into the recording studio during one of the breaks.

"What do you want."

Seungkwan awkwardly scratched the back of his neck before answering.

"Ummm... I kinda wanted to apologise for earlier... I know I made you upset and I'm really sorry. I was being unreasonable about it all you are one of my favourite people. I hate us not talking..."

"... Aiysh it's ok hyung."

Seungkwan just hugged the younger as an answer because he missed hearing his voice, even if it was only for a few hours.

And everything was fine after that.

*

if u are reading this I congratulate u because no one other than u is reading this. bYe have a nice time reading :-))

*