열 여섯 (meanie)

<Wonwoo>

<THERES THE F WORD AND SOME OTHER STUFF SO>

"Omg Kim Mingyu just posted again on his Twitter look!!!" Wonwoo said while shaking Soonyoung wildly.

"Woah woah I know he's your idol and all but you need some chill." He said while prying his hands off.

"No just look!! He said he's releasing a new single soon. Wait... WAIT. HE SAID HE WANTS A FAN OF HIS TO HELP HIM WITH IT. OH MY FUCKING GOD. THIS IS MY CHANCE!"

"I thought you're camera shy..."

"Oh." Wonwoo actually didn't think of that. Well, he wanted to work with Kim Mingyu, so he would just have to throw his fear out of the window for this.

"It doesn't matter. I'm doing this. It's been my dream to rap professionally and work with my idol. I can't give up this chance."

Wonwoo hurriedly clicked on the link to get to a page where he could sign up. Suprised, he filled up his name in the completely empty spaces. Guess no one had to guts to even try. Locking his phone as the lunch bell rang, he packed up his eaten lunch, threw it away and left for history lesson.

After another hour of gruelling PE followed by Music class, he finally was able to leave the school. Unlocking his phone and ignoring his extremely embarrassing friends as he walked in the middle of their group, he checked the webpage through his safari and dropped his phone, managing to fumble his hands like an idiot and catch his phone a second before it hit the ground.

He grasped his phone tightly, re-reading the email he received before hollering a,"FUCK YEAH BITCHES! SUCK IT!"

"Woah did you win the lottery or something?" asked a curious Hansol.

"I might as well have." Wonwoo replied before flashing an unusual thousand watt smile. The "emo" boy practically skipped home, giddy.

"Dear Mr. Jeon Wonwoo,
We are pleased to hear that you would like to collaborate with Mr. Kim Mingyu. Please record yourself singing/rapping a song of your choice. Once you have done so, please send it to us through this link: **************
Thank you for your time and we hope you have a pleasant day.

Regards,
Mingyu Management

Running in his room as quickly as he could after saying hi to his mom, he shut the door and started jumping around.

"Wonwoo keep it down up there I can hear you jumping!" His mom called from downstairs, making him calm down a little and decide to take a bath.

Making sure there were no sounds from outside, Wonwoo started recording. Each time, he would find something wrong with his rapping so he would run it over again in his head before starting it. Finally satisfied with his recording, he sent it to the company.

~04kimkim06 added you on line~

04kimkim06:Hi there! Ik this is weird but could we be friends? I'm a big fan of Kim Mingyu too!

What the hell? That's weird but... I haven't meet many people that like him. Fuck it.

jeonwonu: yo friend!! I actually thought I would never meet someone that likes him as much as I do too.

04kimkim06: oh I've been a fan of his since wayyyy before he debut.

jeonwonu: really??? me too!!

The next two weeks flew by just like that, with Wonwoo getting closer and more familiar with this new person he had met over text. The mystery boy would ask him to send recordings of his rapping and singing to him, promising to send some back to Wonwoo, but "Kim" never returned his favours. After a few times getting tricked, he gave up trying to stop, realising this could be a way to cure his stage fright.